Chapter 30

Timeskip
(1 week later, 8am)

3rd person's pov

The couple took a week off their jobs and did much planning for their wedding, and that day has arrived.

They went shopping for their wedding outfits and agreed on a green, white, and black theme for their wedding.

They discussed with their parents and the wedding will be held at a wedding hall.

The members are also preparing for the special ceremony along with the three bridesmaids.

Suyeon and Jay are in separate hotel rooms, dressing up and putting on makeup.

Today is going to be really busy for them, but to celebrate their love, everything will be worth it.

__________________________

Suyeon's pov

I woke up so early today, and I'm kind of tired. I just showered and now my room is filled with a few stylists along with my mom.

I struggled as I put on my wedding dress as it was quite heavy; although I have to admit that I feel rather pretty in it.

[Not my picture, for reference]

It took me about 40 minutes to adjust the whole thing.

After that, the stylists did my hair and my makeup.

I stood up, holding my gown and facing the wall mirror. I look so..extravagant? Basically, I don't believe that this is my dress.

"You look beautiful as ever, dear"
My mom said, standing behind me and I bowed with my head.

Soon, a heard someone knocking on the door. My mom hurried to open it.

It was the girls, Eunhae, Seryeon, and Chaewon. They were all dressed up in matching green dresses with their hair done up.

 They were all dressed up in matching green dresses with their hair done up

[Not my picture, for reference]

"Stop, you look like a princess!!"
Eunhae said excitedly.