Chapter 21

3rd person pov

Weeks turned into months, and Jay continued to secretly take Suyeon out on dates from time to time. 

They were officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

They loved being in each other's presence. He took her to many different restaurants, picnics and went to Namsan Tower.

The other members were always updated about their ongoing relationship. 

They were the only ones who knew about it, but little did they know…there was also someone else keeping a close eye on the couple.

________________________

Hyorin's pov

I can't stand them anymore. Why should I make myself suffer by watching them being happy with each other?

What's so special about that b*tch Suyeon anyway? I was in the company way before she came. Why would Jay still choose her?

I shouldn't care about my job now. Jay get me fired at his own will, but I'm taking him for myself first.

I found Jay on his phone walking through the hallways. I immediately caught up to him.

"Heyy, haven't talked to you in a while"
I said.

He turned to me and gave me a disgusted look then diverted his attention back to his phone. He was texting someone.

"Who are you so busy with??"
I looked over his shoulder.

It was Suyeon's contact. 

"Can we have some personal boundaries?"
He moved away from me.

"Why do you have Suyeon's contact? Do you like her?"
I asked, folding my arms.

"You still never understood to this day? Even if I say I do like her, will that keep you away from me?"
He put his phone into his pocket.

"You can't date her even though you like her, Jay. It's an unspoken rule in this company"
I walked closer to him.

" Wow..you're talking about rules to me? You can lose your job for harassing me. I'm just holding back because you stopped bothering Suyeon"
He scoffed.

"I don't care about my job anymore. As long as you choose me over her. I'll be more than happy"
I smiled seductively.

I saw his adam's apple bob up and down.

"Why not me? I can offer you more than she ever could"
I pinned him to a wall.

"Hmm? Leave her, and come to me"
I pressed my hand against his body.

I could feel his abs through his shirt. I crept my fingers up his chest and leaned closer to his face, when he shoved me back forcefully.

"What the hell, Jay?"
I held my shoulders.

"No, what the hell is wrong with you. That's it, I'm telling the manager about this and you're never coming back to this company"
He said firmly and left me there.

It's okay. I have other evidence that he doesn't know about.

________________________

Jay's pov

I could feel a ball of rage forming inside me. How could she just touch me like that?

I went straight to the manager's office and flung the door open without warning because I was so irritated.