Chapter 1

Suyeon's pov

"Hi I'm Choi Suyeon, I'm here because I was hired as a staff for Enhypen?"

"Ah, yes follow me this way."
The lady at the front desk extended her hand out and kindly told me to follow her.

She brought me to what seems to be the editing room. There was a long desk placed in the middle of the room with 6 swivel chairs, 3 on each side.

There was a low wall divider, sectioning each space.  

There was no one inside but the 5 other spaces were filled with people's belongings while the one right one, closest to me was kept clean with only a computer set up.

"This will be your desk. Oh and this is your lanyard to be able to access authorised personnel. I'll text you Enhypen's schedule since you're new. Can you give me your number?"
The lady gave me a lanyard while asking me with a soft smile on her face.

I nodded. I put down my bag before she handed me her phone and typed in my number then gave it back to her.

She thanked me and I bowed to her before she left me in the office alone.

I noticed there was a counter with a mini fridge at the end of the room with cupboards on the wall.

I opened the mini fridge and took a bottle of water to drink when someone opened the door, making me almost choke on the water.

"Oh sorry to scare you, I'm Kang Hyorin. You must be the new staff."

She had her hair tied up messily with a claw clip and was wearing a light yellow cardigan with jeans.

Her features were so adorable. She had doe eyes and had a prominent aegyosal. 

"Yea..my name is Suyeon. Nice to meet you Hyorin."
I replied while closing the cap of the bottle and bowing to her. I could feel the awkward tension filling the air but she quickly broke it.

"SO."
She clasped her hands together.

"Do you know the members??"
She asked excitedly while walking closer to me with her hands placed on both sides of her waist. I shook my head.

"But..they're famous! How were you even hired when you don't know any of them?"
She asked with her forehead creased. I rubbed my nape, feeling a bit shy.

She then took out her phone and opened her gallery. She started introducing the members of Enhypen to me. 

"This is Yang Jungwon, Lee Heeseung, Park Jongseong or Jay, Sim Jaeyun or Jake, Park Sunghoon, Kim Sunoo and Nishimura Niki."

She took a pause between each name to show me a photo of the member. I have no trouble remembering names or faces. So I recognised them in no time.

Hyorin then told me a little bit of their background stories and their specialties.

She brought me over to her desk which happens to be right beside mine to show me the best angles of each member.

I personally think they look good in every angle but I guess it's our job to make them look the best. 

Hyorin was really nice to me. She even offered to show me around the company.

She brought me to the cafe, the dance studio, the filming studio and showed me the directions of the restrooms.

I thanked her many times and she just ruffled my hair. I found out that she was one year older than me but I still managed to get along with her.

"Get ready for tomorrow, it would be your first day filming an 'en o'clock'.You would have to be moving around quite a bit. Its their last one before we're taking a flight to Japan for their world tour."
She warned me, but in a slightly more worried tone.

"I'll be okay, thank you so much for today Hyorin. It means a lot."
I thank her one last time and go back to the office to pack up my things and then left.

I hope tomorrow will go smoothly.