Chapter 3

A/n: You’ll see quite a number of timeskips.
__________________________

Timeskip 
(2 days later)

Suyeon's pov

I've already packed my suitcase the previous night and I'm already in the company van that's on the way to the airport. We're taking off for Japan today.

Hyorin is sitting beside me and talking about how pretty the cherry blossoms must be in Japan right now.

I really hope we have time to go see it together while we're there.

We arrived at the airport and got out of the van. Many fans were surrounding the entrance, holding banners and screaming the members names.

I've never seen anything like this in real life. 

The members soon got out of their van and the screams escalated into jumping around.

Cameras started flashing from the reporters standing around the entrance as well.

Gosh the flashes were so bright. How have they not gone blind yet? I was definitely not used to the crowd.

The staff took along their luggage and we went in.

As soon as we walked through the sliding doors, I noticed bodyguards surrounding Enhypen and some of the staff, including me.

They were tall and has good figures, making an excellent protection from all the fangirls.

But, they started to get a little pushy and I had to squeeze myself closer together.

I looked up to my right and saw a girl who attempted to walk in between the bodyguards to get a clearer video but instead got pushed away. 

I felt bad for these girls who just want to see their idols. But this is no way to act in front of them.

As I was distracted by that girl, I accidentally bumped into the back of someone in front of me.

They turned around and I realised it was Jay. He stopped because we were queuing to stamp our passports.

I whispered an apology to him and he just turned back around without saying a word. Did he just ignore me?

"Hey, why did you ignore me"
I said while poking his back. He still didn't respond. I just brushed it off. He was probably moody.

__________________________ 

Jay's pov 

I felt someone poking my back. It was probably still Suyeon behind me.

I can't really talk to her right now because we're in front of a huge crowd with cameras literally filming at every angle.

The last thing an idol would want is dating rumours or scandals.

We finished stamping our passports and we're sitting on the plane.

I'm sitting on the right side of the plane, in between Suyeon at the window seat and jungwon on the outer seat.

I haven't told any of the members about Suyeon yet so I really hope they don't ask me about her.

The plane took off and I saw that Suyeon put on a movie on her mini screen. 

I just immediately put on earplugs and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

All of us need rest because we're going to go for rehearsals once we settle into the hotel.

Timeskip