⊰⊹ฺ*↝Going To Seoul.......◜✧

Jan 18
Morning 2:55 am
.
.
(A/n pov)
.
.
You opened your eyes, when you feel like your body is shaking. You opened your eyes and saw jungkook.

Y/n: Mhm....
Jk: Come, wake up!... It's 3 am, we need to get ready.
Y/n: i don't wanna come, i wanna sleep more....

You said as you snuggles more into your blanket. Jungkook sighed and turned off the AC. You moved and said.

Y/n: Turn on the AC!
Jk: Wake up babe... We need to go, you can sleep on the flight.

Then you opened your eyes and sit up on the bed.

Y/n: does others gets ready?....
Jk: No, some of them are bathing... Some of them are brushing. Go and get ready.
Y/n: Did you bath?
Jk: Yes, i did..... Now it's your turn, go quickly.

He said then pecked you on the lips, then he stand up from the bed and said

Jk: I will be downstairs. You dress is already ready, go and bath quickly....we are leaving in 3: 40
Y/n: Okey babe....

With that he leaves from the room, you sit on the bed for some minutes. Looking around the room. You're really lazy and sad to leave your room.... You will never get comfortable on other bed rather than this. You runned your hands around the blanket and finally stand up from the bed.

As you moved to the bathroom to get ready.

.
.
(After Sometimes)

You came out of from the bathroom. While drying your hair with the towel.  You already wear your outfit

  You already wear your outfit

.
.
Jungkook's outfit

Then you straightforward went to the vanity, and let your hair free, since it's wet though

Then you straightforward went to the vanity, and let your hair free, since it's wet though. And you take your watch to tie it on the way to downstairs. You take your handbag that contain your important things..... Then you turn off the light of the room and went to downstairs.
.
.
.
(In Downstairs)
.
You reached their and saw everyone drinking tae, some of them walking around. Divya saw you and came near you