Your Crazy 😜Author's Lit Note

Hey snowballs!!!

So I come to say..Thank you so much to everyone who vote my this story.....no all stories all time. And we got 100+ family..🥳🥳🥳 I know it's lit followers to you....but to me it's a big family. And also we hit 200+ on my first ever Indian FF 'korean husband and Indian Wife' 🥳. I don't know what to say...when firstly I got 200+ on that series. You know am really screaming in my home. Because you how happy am. And again we hit 100+ on this story. And all the kind hearts who vote my all parts, I want to say I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH, for voted my story and make them 40+ votes. Especially my favorite one jeonchinni She is the best.....she is always here for me, when am sad and all the time she will vote my story. And again my favorite one's Cypher_Lil_Meow_Meow ik you are not here. And I miss you.....and I have so many favorite one's here. And I hope my all readers are comfortable while reading this...I don't want to make you uncomfortable by my story or my words. I just want to make you smile....if that's by my story, that is a big gift to me. And don't mind to private message me or write anything on my message board. If you think 'this is her message board how I write anything in there'.....so my sweet snowballs don't think anything like that..you have all permissions to write everything on my message board. As you can write anything bad words about me....I don't have problems in that. And think that 'one day you message me but I don't give you a reply' please don't think am a girl who don't give you a reply. Sometimes I don't have Network on my phone..... sometimes I write my notes.... sometimes I charge my phone. After the all things I will open this app and surely reply you back. Don't hesitate to private message me..........and am waiting for your messages 🤭. And don't think that I write it to have a 'show off' I don't write it to have an 'show off'. I want to tell you this so many days now that happen. So my snowballs 'i love you from the moon and the back' ⬅️ sorry if this word is wrong.

I want to tell you a quote of mine. Am think all this days to write or don't write that here. If that is wrong please tell me. Okey so there is is. And I don't know other people's said this word. So here it is⬇️

' remove all of your insecurities,.... every harsh things will come against that....but just think you are the beautiful, shine like a star all day.......and never give up'
___ author_ggukie01 [20 : 9 : 2021]
(TIME: 1:56 AM)

Please don't scold me.😫..for it. I don't even know what this means🥴. I got this words on evening...while eating lunch 😐 .....wait what eating lunch on evening. Yes sometimes I eat like that😁. Did you eat like that like eating breakfast on afternoon....and eating lunch on evening, and eating dinner on 7:00 pm....ahm like that. So....am still a child🤧...I don't know any big words of English......😭. If you see any mistakes on this.......... please forgive me🙆. Next month is my birthday.....and I have an surprise for you. You know what is that. I said that early on my message board. The thing is I will reveal my face on my birthday. So the time and preview time is this➡️ 'OCTOBER 14, TIME: 2:30, previewing time: 2:30 to 3:00 pm' you know why I reveling my face on this little time.... cause I have my privacy hehe🤭. And I born in 2:30😶.

So My Dear SnowBalls am going....and see you tomorrow.....nope.today afternoon. Cause I write it on 12: 56 AM. And ending it on 1:19 am early in the morning. So bye....bye.....am going to sleep. See you after a nice sleep. And you sleep well and do your this day beautifully.

Wait a minute.....

Comment if he is jungkook or taehyung

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Comment if he is jungkook or taehyung.