⊰⊹ฺ↝its Christmas Carol!.....................✧◝

December 24th 2021/ 11:55 (Christmas in here)

Syam, and Shreya and Tony is now going towards syam's car. All of the family members is now standing outside looking at them, expect aera and taelin, aera is making taelin sleep in their bedroom. Btw.......syam get inside of the car, and put the key and started it. He reverse the car and stops it infront of Shreya. She opened the car door, and get inside of it. Well today is the day Sneha coming to here, she has to stay in Israel due to the pandemic and today is she coming. Syam drive the car towards the main gate,and then Shreya give a wave at them. And his car faded away from their eyes. They all went to inside.

Y/n get Shiver because the cold wint hitted her body. Jungkook notice it and wrapped his hands around her waist, look like he is back hugging her.

Jk: is it cold here hmm
Y/n: yesh
Jk: come inside,or else you will get sore throat.
Y/n: okey okey.

Then they get inside.

[In the living room]

They all now sitting on the couch, expect Divya she went to kitchen to make a hot coffee for all of them. Sometimes later,......Divya come to here with a plate in her hands the plate is full of coffee for them. She give everyone the coffee one by one. Then she take her coffee and sit beside Charlie.

Y/n: today the carol will come.
Jk: carol!
Y/n: yeah, a team of boys, kids, girls. Some of them will sing, some of them will play the instrument, and the one boy will be Santa Claus. He will dance while they will sing.
Jk: ow! Am excited now.

Charlie smiled.

(Sometimes later)

(12:15 am)

.....................*drum set sound*

Y/n stopped drinking and looked towards the door, with widened eyes. Then she looked at her parents then at jungkook.

Y/n: they are here. Come on let's go.

Y/n put the cup in the table, then grabbed jungkook's hand then pulled him to the sit out.
The rest of them also put their sup on the table then follow them to too sit out.

(In the outside)

All of them are now standing outside, they saw the carol team coming to them while singing this song.

And then the Santa Claus come infront of them and started to dance

(In Kerala, mainly on Christmas we will have carol in our place,. Like a boy will dress as Santa. And then y/n already explained it so! It's really fun. December is my fav month, because of the carol and Everything. It's not like a carol in other countries. I don't get the carol video that's why I only put the carol song,. )

Y/n started to clap. Then jungkook take out his phone and started to shoot it. The Santa pulled taehyung with him. And asked him to dance with him. Taehyung Don't take others permission,as he started to dance with the santa. While the others laughed.

(After sometime)

After a few songs they stopped it. Then Charlie take out 500$ (Indian 500 rupees)
Then he gives it to them. They all bowed at them. Then the Santa give taehyung a handshake and then leave from there.

Tae: woah! Really. It's really funn I've never seen this type of carol in my life.
Jk: yes. You are right.
Charlie: y/n jungkook and taehyung go and sleep kids. It's already 12:30
Them: okey dad/uncle.

Then they all went to inside. After they get inside Charlie locked the door.

(In inside)

Y/n went to Charlie and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Y/n: gud night papa
Charlie: good night pie

Y/n went to Divya and pinched her cheeks then runn to upstairs while saying

Y/n: gud night Divya kutti.

Divya smiled and shaked her head at y/n's silliness

Then Divya switch off all the lights of downstairs and went to her own bedroom.

(Meanwhile in y/n's and jungkook's room)

Jungkook and y/n is now laying beside eachother looking at eachother's eyes. Jungkook is stroking her hair.

Jk: baby do you know what
Y/n: what!?
Jk:next month is our marriage. You will be mine forever. I'll be yours forever
Y/n: mhm,. Also I can't wait to see your house and your country.
Jk: love you
Y/n: love you too.
Jk: good night baby
Y/n: good night koo

Then jungkook hugged tightly on y/n's waist and struggle his head on her chest. Then they two drifted into sleep

[To Be Continued]

Author/:---

Hey! Lovely fellows. I'm author lili. And I'm still alive. I'm not gonna say I've been busy this days. It's just, it's my classes. Lots of notes, lots to study. And this 23th my final exam is coming. Final exam of 8th standard. I'm not in 10th okey.! So my all teachers said 'study hard'. So from this days i will give more important to my studies and exams so. We will see eachother after my exams. And I don't be so active here. I'm giving my apology rn for not uploading the chap correctly and for taking big hiatus, the story will complete soon. So bye! Bye! See you in next chapter. Till that byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Love you. Take care. Aish! I just don't wanna go away from here. But what to say. Anyway last time. BYE! BYE FELLOWS