⊰⊹ฺ↝maybe........a kiss... ✧◝

Someone pulled y/n into a room, and locked it. That person pinned y/n into the door. Y/n slowly opened her eyes, and meet the one and only eyes of JEON JUNGKOOK. He moved his head closer to her, making her move her head backwards.

Jk: where are you moving your head to.
Y/n: m-move.
Jk: no, what will you do.
Y/n: I will call my dad.
Jk okey, then call.

His breath hitted on your face. Y/n sighed and said.

Y/n: what do you want jungkook.
Jk: maybe......a kiss.
Y/n: no.
Jk: okey, then I will kiss you.
Y/n: wait.....wait.....wait.
Jk: what!?
Y/n: you are a Korean and am a malayali.
Jk: so what?
Y/n: so.......ahm, that is not right.
Jk: this is not the right time to thing good or bad. Give me a kiss, then you can go.
Y/n: okey, close you eyes then.
Jk: okey.
Jungkook closed his eyes, suddenly y/n give a peck to him and about to run away from there, but again jungkook hand stopped her. She sighed and turn around.

Y/n: now what do you want.
Jk: I said a kiss, not a peck.

Y/n suddenly pulled jungkook closer to her and crashed her lips into his. And immediately pulled away. After that you run away from there with a blushing face. Menwhile jungkook stand there with a shocked face. It's jungkook room, so he go straight to his bed and sit there still on a shocked face. Jungkook fall into the bed and start thinking of the kiss.

[Meanwhile]. n y/n',s room].

[Your pov].

Aish why I do that. I should run away from there.

Me: ey! Why did i kissed him. What if my dad or mom know about this......am died

I fall into the bed and start thinking of the kiss.

[A/n pov].

That night they two don't sleep for so long. Because of the thought of the kiss.

[Tommorow: morning].

[Y/n pov].

I wake up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my beloved mom standing there while saying something. I rubbed my eyes, to get a nice vision.

Y/n: what Amma!
Mom: wake up y/n, today is Sunday........... don't you wanna go to school.
Y/n: oh...righ

I immediately get up from my bed and run to the bathroom.

[After bath].

I get out from the bathroom, and run towards my closet. And pick up a nice dress. And start dress up.

[Hairstyle, make up your own style

[Hairstyle, make up your own style. Dress is this].

[A/n pov].

After that y/n run to downstairs and saw jungkook taehyung, syam, Charlie standing there.