⊰⊹ฺ↝clearing all misunderstanding.... ✧◝

Jungkook sit on the couch tierdly. Teena saw it and make jungkook stand up. Dongseong and elezabeth come to them. Through the red carpet. They two come and stand infront of them.

Jk: d-dad
Dongseong: so, it's my son's marriage. Right.
Jk: y-yes.

Then suddenly teena's father Thomas come to the son and dad scene.

Thomas: what do you want and who are you. Dongseong looked at Thomas and smiled.

Dongseong: am your daughter's father-in-law.
Thomas: oow

Thomas smiled and give his hand for a handshake. Dongseong give him a handshake.

Dongseong: well I come here for my son's not calling marriage.
Thomas: oh, am sorry. It's all happened in a sudden.
Dongseong: it's alright. Well i will be here in this day's. After my son's marriage I will go back to Korea. With my son and my daughter.

Thomas smiled at him. Then dongseong's looked around and stopped at someone. He went to there and stand infront of that person. And that is Charlie. Dongseong hugged Charlie, he hugged him back too.

Dongseong: so many years after we are seeing eachother again.
Charlie: how are you.
Dongseong: fine!

With that they broke the hug.

Dongseong: how's your family.
Charlie: they are fine.
Dongseong: nd yours
Charlie: fine too.

[Meanwhile on the other side]

Taehyung is now sitting beside some girls, smiling with them
[well he looks like Krishna 🤭].
He looks around and then his eyes went on someone. Who is glaring at him, with a child on her arms. Taehyung smiled nervously and went towards them. He picked his child from her hand. But she is still glaring at him. Taehyung looked at him and sighed.

Tae: what happened baby
Aera: why are you flirting with them.
Tae: huh?
Aera: I asked why are you flirting with them when your wife is here.
Tae: baby, sry!
Aera: come to bedroom after all of this.
Tae: wae! You need to give me punishment right 😏
Aera: shut up! You pervert. My slippers are there, doing nothing. So I thought I will make some art works on your body with that slipper.
Tae: i---

[Time skip: at night]

Dongseong, Charlie, jungkook, taehyung, Thomas, Tony, syam nd Vijay all of them is sitting on the outside. In a chair. Drinking alcohol and eating chicken something.

Dongseong: so! Thomas.
Thomas: yes!
Dongseong: when is there marriage?
Thomas: I thought of making it tommorow
Dongseong: tommorow?!
Thomas: yes!
Dongseong: why so early.
Thomas: I think it's the good time. I don't like to do good things after so many times.
Dongseong: oh, well. Okey!

Then Divya come with a Bowl on her hand. She put that Bowl on the desk, and that is fried chicken.

Divya: Charlie, don't drink so much alcohol okk
Charlie: okey okey.

With that she leaves from there. They continue to drink it.

[Tommorow in the marriage day]

Jungkook is walking side to side on a dressing room. While tae and aera looked at him confused.

Aera: what happens jungkook.
Jk: noona! That Thomas,. I thought this marriage will be happen after so many days. But isn't it too early.
Aera: anyways this marriage will never happen so what.

Well taehyung and jungkook already said all the things to aera.

Tae: yes! She is right. Don't get panic. This marriage will be over soon.
Jk: yes! I don't need to worry about myself. I should think about the plan

A INDIAN LOVE STORY|| JK(On Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara