⊰⊹ฺ↝ haldi ceremony .... ✧◝

Jan 14
.
⭕ Listen to the song above, while reading ⬆️

Words: 1346

.
(There is a correction that the engagement and marriage will also happen in Kerala,... Because i thought about it later and find this one is better than having a marriage in korea.)

Chapter starting.......
.
(Y/n pov)

Today is haldi ceremony, which will my house is filled with so many people's..... cousins, aunt's, uncles everyone will be present there. Especially my mom's family.... Jungkook's parents and his cousins, some of his uncles and aunties also come here on yesterday's flight. You don't need to worry about where they will stay, they already booked a whole hotel for them to stay. So now am getting ready, i mean the girls that are surrounded me is making me get ready. I already wore my dress.....So they are tieing my hair.

Me: aak!.... Don't pull my hair.
Shreya: sorry.....

Shreya take a pin and put it between her lips, while braiding my upper hair. After braiding it she taks that pin out and clip it on my hair to make it steady. Then she asked one of my cousin to give another pin, she also did the same on my other side... And clip it with the pin.

Like this ⬇

Btw my dress

Btw my dress

Shreya tilted my head up and smiled

Shreya: As always my girl is beautiful.

(A/n Pov)

Suddenly the door bursted open, revealing syam. He looks around and asked

Syam: Don't you get ready?
Y/n: yeah......
Syam: Then come, everyone is outside waiting for you.
Y/n: okey, am coming

Syam nodded and about to go, but.....

Y/n: chetta..... Wait!
Syam stopped and turned around. You stand up from the chair and stand still and asked him