⊰⊹ฺ↝Margamkali.............✧◝

31st December

(I should update everyday, wfh😭 This 2022 is come to........ no soon to be end, but "Indian Love Story" is still in 2021)
.
.
Y/n Pov~

As usually i come to downstairs, and saw everyone sitting, on the couch.....mom is also here.

Me: Good morning~.........

They all looked at me, and my mom glared at me......i gulped and looked at my papa, and raised my eyebrows at him.....But he just shrugged....!!!! I think am in trouble.......

Me: W-what....Mom?
Divya: Why are you saying good morning in noon? Huh!

I look at the clock and saw 10:00pm

Divya: You know, girls should be wake up at morning....and help their mom in kitchen......But i got one, who doesn't even ask me how am!
Me: Mom! If i wake up early and do everything, what if you get ego, or sad.....i don't wanna make you sad.... that's it!
Syam: Lazy...... Monkey....

I looked at him and whispered yelled

Me: Lazy Monkey is your dad!

My dad chocked on his saliva. While my mom slowly rubbed his back. I saw taehyung oppa trying to hide his laugh.

Me: Ahm....Sorry.....

I said in a sassy Like tone and walked to the couch to sit beside my grandma .....And saw her typing something in her phone. I peeked at it and saw she is looking for some good "Margamkali" Dancers (i will explain in the last what is "Margamkali")

Me: Wow! Is margamkali is going to happen in our house, like the previous year?
Grandma: Yeah, and since Jungkook, taehyung and his wife is here why not........?
Me: Yeah, that's right.... it's their first time seeing this.......ahm, when will this programme happen, tomorrow or today?
Grandma: today night............
Me: wah!.... nice 👍

While smiling i looked at jungkook and saw him looking back at me.....Then he raised his eyebrows at me, my smile widened and shaked my head. He also smiled and winked. I again shaked my shy head and hide my face in my hand.

Me: Amma, what's is there to eat?
Divya: Go to kitchen, and look........

I stand up from the couch and went to kitchen......

~Time Skip, at night ~
~A/n pov~
.
.
Everyone is now getting ready for the night programme, as today is new year (in Indian Love story). You was the first one who gets ready at first......You wore

You come to downstairs and saw everyone is decorating the whole house with golden and white lights and that colour theme things

You come to downstairs and saw everyone is decorating the whole house with golden and white lights and that colour theme things. You saw your dad, taehyung, and syam doing the lights, and your mom and other girls preparing the sweet in plates.

Then you hear footsteps coming down, you look up and your mouth hung open. Cause you saw jungkook wearing this........

 Cause you saw jungkook wearing this