⊰⊹ฺ↝broken.... ✧◝

[The next Day]

[Teena's pov]

Am now going to Divya aunty. To tell her something. I want to tell her that I love jungkook. I wanna know about her thoughts about us being together. I think we will make a cute couple together.

[In downstairs]

I reached the downstairs, but I don't see auntie. I think she is on the kitchen. When I reached there I saw Divya and wa-- y/n and Shreya chechi also here. Yes! This is the right time. I think they all agree of bring us together. I went to them. And stand beside y/n.

[Y/n pov]

As always I am sitting on th kitchen counter eating breakfast, that my mom making.

Y/n: mom! One more chappathi.
[Chappathi is a famous dish on Kerala, also on india)

My mom make another chappathi and put that on plate. I started eating it. Then I saw teena coming to kitchen. She stand beside me.

Teena: auntie!
Mom: yes! Teena
Teena: can I say something else.
Mom: sur go on.

Then teena say something next make my heart break.

Teena: I think I love jungkook.

[A/n pov]

Shreya, y/n and also Divya looked at her with a shocked face. While y/n's face is looking like a broken heart. Shreya gulped, as she also know about jungkook and y/n. She saw y/n tearing up a bit.

Y/n: m-mom! Am full am going now.

With that y/n put that plate on the counter and run away from there. Shreya looked at her with a worried face.

Shreya: m-mom. Am going too.

Divya looked at them too confused. She looked back at Teena and saw her already looking at her.

Divya: dear am not your mom, you should ask your dad about it.
Teena: I will ask that. But firstly tell me! Is me and jungkook would make a good couple.
Divya: ah-ahm........I think someone is calling me!

With that Divya left from there. Making teena angry.

Teena: aish....what is with this house people. They always ignore me. Forgot it.....I should make jungkook fall for me even more. And I will tell my dad about this now.

With that she also leave from there.

[Meanwhile: in upstairs]

Y/n is now laying on the bed, her stomach is facing the bed. She buried her face into the pillow. Crying her heart out. Shreya is sitting beside her. Comforting her.

Shreya: y/n, don't think anything like that. Please! Jungkook loves you and only you.
Y/n:n-no! At first I already saw them talking and laughing together.
Shreya: it's alright baby.
Y/n: i-it hurts! So much.

Shreya give a pitty look at her sister. Suddenly y/n hugged her. She hug her back.

Y/n: what if he likes her too. What if he fall in live with her.
Shreya: don't think anything like that. Sis. He is not gonna like a girl like her.
Y/n: she is beautiful and pretty than m---

Before she could finish. Shreya tell being all angry.

Shreya: don't ever compare yourself with that girl okkie. She is nothing when compare to you. She is beautiful but not as you. How can jungkook replace a beautiful soul like you.

Y/n looked at her with teary eyes. And again hugged Shreya.

Y/n: you are the best.

Shreya chuckled and hugged her back.

[Time skip: at noon]

Y/n is now standing on the balcony. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind. Making her startled. He buried his face on her neck.

Jk: what happened baby!

He wispered. Y/n turned him around and cupped his face and kissed him. Jungkook smiled and kissed her back while wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/n broke the kiss and moved closer to his face, make them touch their forehead eachother.

Y/n: please don't fall for her.
Jk: for who! What are you saying.
Y/n: in the morning. Teena come and said she like you.
Jk: so!
Y/n: she is beautiful and pretty. I thought you will fall for h--

Before she could complete! Jungkook kissed her passionately. He broke the kiss and kissed her forehead and mumbled there.

Jk: don't say anything like that. My heart is belong to you not to other people. And I don't care is she tell her dad about this. I only marry you. Baby.......

Y/n sobbed and hugged him tighter.

Y/n: I believe in you.
Jk: baby........
Y/n: mhm.....
Y/n: don't cry

He said then wipes her tears away.

Jk: I will tell her to Don't ever disturb our relationship. Okkie.
Y/n: okkie.

Jungkook chuckled and again kissed her forehead. And hugged her.

[The next day]

Everyone in the house now in living room. Sitting on the couch. Suddenly Charlie said something.

Charlie: I called you all because I want to say something to you all.
Syam: what is it dad.
Charlie: it's about Teena and jungkook.

Taehyung, Shreya, y/n, jungkook this four looked at him with a shocked and widened eyes.

Divya: w-why so early. And........
Charlie: teena's dad called me. He said teena already tell him about everything. And he agreed on their marriage.
Shreya: but....but. Dad hat about jungkook's parents.
Teena: that isn't a problem to me. I am sure they will like me.

Y/n looked at jungkook with a broken heart. While jungkook looked at her back too in that same expression.

Charlie: so! No one have any problems right.
Jk: u-uncle.
Charlie: yes! Jungkook.
Jk: I want to say something.
Charlie: what is it?
Jk: me an........

Suddenly the door opened. Everyone looks at their and saw teena's dad. Teena run to him and hugged him.

Thomas: baby
Teena: dad.
Thomas: where is my son in law.

Teena smiled and take him with her to jungkook. Thomas went to him and hugged him.

Thomas: am so greatly to have a handsome son in law.

Charlie smiled and went towards them.

Charlie: when are you planning to make the marriage.
Thomas: next week

Suddenly Shreya stand up from her seat and said.

Shreya: that's not gonna happen.
Charlie: why? Shreya.
Shreya: did you ever ask jungkook's decision. He will tell who he is gonna marry.

Charlie turned into jungkook and asks him

Charlie: jungkook, do you love to marry teena

Jungkook stayed silenced a bit. And said something making Shreya, taehyung, y/n in shock.

Jk: I agreed

But lit did they know jungkook have other plans