⊰⊹ฺ*↝happiest days! [comeback chapter]...... ✧◝

December 26

Y/n woke up by the sound of kids screaming. She opened her eyes, and looked at beside but she don't see jungkook as usual. She stand up from the bed, and went straight towards the bathroom.

~[in the bathroom]

~[Y/n pov]

While brushing, i heard my family talking. I think Sneha chechi is here. I smiled while brushing. Sneha chechi is one of my fav one's in my life. When my mom, and sis isn't here she is the one who take care of me. Who packs lunch for me to the school, who ironed my uniform. And also take care of me like a real sis. After brushing i went to brush my hair.

~[after sometimes]

After brushing,i immediately went to downstairs.

~[at downstairs]

~[A/N pov]~

Y/n stopped there when she saw everyone checking sneha's bag. She chuckled and went towards Sneha.  Then back hugged her immediately. She flinched at first,then smiled while holding y/n's hand.

Sneha : ey! Baby. How are you! You became so big.

She said. While y/n smiled and said. Still back hugging her

Y/n: i missed you! Am so fine. How about you, how about your life in gulf
Sneha: the job is so stressing. I don't even got time to take care of ammu
Y/n: ow! Ammukutty

She said and looked around and saw a baby in jungkook's arms. She immediately went towards them. The baby looked at her, and started to clap her tiny hand. She stopped and run towards them with a raised arms. Jungkook give the baby to her, as she take her and twirl around making the baby laugh. Y/n buried her face into the baby's neck and kissed there, then she mumbles.

Y/n: i missed you ammu

The baby laughed at the ticklish feeling, and grabbed y/n's face. Then the baby give a grabby hands to jungkook, as he laughed at her. Y/n pouted and said.

Y/n: why does every babies likes you, she doesn't even talked to me.
Jk: maybe, they likes me more.

With that he scoop the baby in his arms. And held her.

Y/n smiled and went towards Sneha, and sit beside her.

Y/n: yesterday, the carol team come here,. And I missed you at that time.
Sneha: ow, carol. I already miss it. We don't have that type of things in there.
Y/n: mhm, did you know our marriage date!
Sneha: ah, yes! How can I don't get it. "Achachan" called me and said.
Y/n: will you be here!
Sneha: yeah! We only go to there after your wedding.
Y/n: aww

With that she hugged sneha tightly.

~[y/n pov]~

After hugging her i went to jungkook and stand beside him. Then he move closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Jk: we also have an cute baby like her. Um

I immediately looked at him and saw him smirking. I hitted on his chest and take the baby out of his hands.

Me: ~pervert........~

He smiled at me. Well his duality is on high level. I looked at the baby in my arms. And thought about me and jungkook's future baby. I think how adorable he or she will look like. I hope we will two make a happiest and cute family. Just like in my dream.

Suddenly I heard someone's phone ringing. I looked at my beside and saw jungkook walking to outside while his phone in his ear. Then I saw the annoying expression in his. What happened-?

After sometime he cutted the call, and walk back to stand beside me. In the curiousity I asked him.

Me: what happened, jungkook-?
Jk: my cousin eun is coming to here.
Me: why-?
Jk: idk

~[a/n pov]

The girl eun, who have same age as jungkook is coming to see him, only him. Will she snatch him away from you or...................what will happen-?

~[To Be Continued]~

Author ggukie note:

Heyyo! Long time no see aha.....................well i just did a comeback chapter. And I think this chap is interested and will make curious. Well wait for next chap to know what will that eun girl do. But i will never write a story like sad ending, i will make you satisfied with this story, I hope am making you that. So, sry for updating after sooooooooooooooooooooo many days. Almost a one month. But this two months i will be with you. And in June my school will open, and we will see rarely. Before school opening i will finish this series, and in June am in 9th. All the readers who is in after studying in 9th, I hope it's good and easy to study as 8th. And am becoming a big girl, I miss my childhood self *wiping fake tears*

So, I hope you are doing well. Stay safe and healthy, take care................bye

~see you in next chapter~