⊰⊹ฺ↝she is an angel too.... ✧◝

Jungkook body crashed on the wall of his room. The one who pinned jungkook is now looking at him with rage in his eyes.

Tae: why did you do something like this. Huh!
Jk: Hyung hear me out pl----

Before he could finish taehyung throws him to the ground.

Tae: what do you want to say after broking that girl heart. You can't even imagine how hurt she was.
Jk: Hyung please hear me out this time.........
Tae: stop talking! If you love that Teena girl. Then why did you make the poor girl live in hopes and dreams of yours.

Jungkook get enough now. His anger took the best of him. And that time he burst out.

Jk:HYUNG!

He yelled making taehyung stop his words.

Jk: hear me out first. I have an plan. With this.

Taehyung looked at him with a raised eyebrows.

Tae: what plan
Jk: ik Charlie uncle Don't ever agree to my and y/n's relationship, that is I think at that time. What if he don't like me and y/n together, as I can't lose her. And about Teena. I will try to act that I love her. But within 5days I will make her hate me. Am sure Teena will tell to her father I she hates me. And he will surely said I don't want him to marry my daughter. After that all I will calmly said to Charlie uncle that I love y/n.
Tae: are you dumb, or are you acting like one.
Jk: w-wae Hyung.
Tae: I don't think this plan will work. If Teena's father knows you are bad he would tell that to Charlie uncle. Then how can you marry y/n.

And jungkook know he f*cked up.

Jk: Hyung, what can I do now.
Tae: idk anything. That's what everyone saying. Think 5times before doing it. Don't tell this to y/n okkie.
Jk: mhm...
Tae: beside go and tell this to Teena.

Jungkook looked at him with widened eyes.

Jk: what!!!!!
Tae: yah! Don't shout. Ik Teena will forgive you. Am sure.
Jk: okkie! I will tell to her.
Tae: then go and tell. Before it's get worse.

Taehyung help jungkook to get up from the ground. Jungkook immediately run to the room where teena is in.

[In teena's room]

Jungkook knocked on the door.

Teena: come in!

Jungkook come inside and locked the door behind him. Teena looked at there and saw jungkook.

Teena: jung----
Jk: shhhhh.....

Teena stoped talking.

Jk: I want to say something that are so important to you.
Teena: what is it.
Jk: first don't ever interrupt me while am talking. Second don't cry or burst out.
Teena: okey tell me.

Then jungkook tell the whole story to her. Teena stand there trying not to tear up.

Jk: that's why I agree to marry you.

Teena sighed and said.

Teena: go and make y/n again loves you.
Jk: what?

Jungkook looked at her with a shocked expression. He don't expect this reaction from her.

Jk: aren't you mad at me.
Teena: why? Am not a girl who like to broke or interrupt others beautiful relationship. I hope my prince is waiting for me. And we are not soulmates that's why we can't match with eachother.

Jungkook immediately hugged her. Saying 'thank you'. While Teena chuckled and hugged him back.

Jk: thank you so much for understanding me. And I will never forgot about. Thank you. But y/n can't know about this now.

He said while broking the hug. Teena looked at him with a confused face.

Teena: why?
Jk: she can know about this at our wedding day. Yk what I mean.
Teena: yes! And sure I will never tell about this to her.
Jk: okkie.

He smiled and leave from there.

[Teena pov]

Finally I let my tears free. I sit on the chair. But why am I crying. Yes! Am happy for her and him. They are the one who ment to be together not me and jungkook. They could make an Better couple not like me. I should wait for my love too. I hope one day he will come. With that I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. I hope God help me to forget about him.

[Meanwhile in the room]

[A/n pov]

Jk: woah!!!!! Hyung.

He come running happily. While taehyung looked at him with a confused face.

Tae: what. Pabo.
Jk: Hyung. Teena is a angel. She said okey.
Tae: in what.
Jk: she said she is okey with my and y/n's relationship.
Tae: really wow!
Jk: yes!

Jungkook hugged taehyung and stayed there in that position.

[Meanwhile in the other side]

[In phone]
Shreya: hey! Are you two really coming to here.
..............[on the line]: yes! Chechi. We are coming to there. Said y/n to be ready.
Shreya: oh, she will be so happy if she saw you.
...........: Yep! And am so excited to meet her.
Shreya: yeah! Come here safely.
...........: Okke chechi.

Then Shreya cutted the call and smiled.

[To Be Continued]

。.゚+✿﹏⊰⊹ฺ*・↝can you guess who is that person! Sry...you need to wait for the next chap. And be ready to know who is that person。.゚+ ⟵✿﹏⊰⊹ฺ*・↝