⊰⊹ฺ↝their love story..... ✧◝

[after three months]

Everything in here is going right now. Don't have any family problems,misunderstanding or anything. Jungkook and y/n's relationship is going good too. In that house they don't realised another two people's fall in love.

[: In morning]

Teena is going to the kitchen. When she is going to there she don't saw someone is coming from the other direction. And they two bumped into eachother. Teena and the other person fell into the ground. Teena is in under the person. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Vijay's beautiful face. They two stared eachother,like they two lost in eachother eyes. Vijay remove the hair from teena's face. And stared at her deeply. She stared back at him too. But then. She comeback into her right sense, and pushed Vijay above from her. She stand up from the floor, he too. Then she moved away from him.

Teena: y-you can go from here.
Vijay: as always ladies first.

Teena raised her eyebrows thinking he is a gentleman. She nodded her head and leave from there. Vijay looked at her walking, her back is facing him. Then she turned around and looked at him while walking. He smiled and pushed his hair back. She smiled and immediately turn around and walked away from there. While Vijay, started to jump there in joy.

Vijay: yes , yes, yes.

He sighed and stand there.
Vijay: finally she noticed me.

He smiled and leave from there too

[Meanwhile in kitchen]

Teena come to the kitchen and stand on the counter. Divya is making the breakfast.

Teena: aunty!
Divya: yes dear.
Teena: what is your thoughts about Vijay.
Divya: Vijay?
Teena: yeah
Divya: ahm. Good looking, carring, gentleman, kind, sweet
Teena: really, so you have good thoughts about him right.
Divya: yes!......ahm why did you ask

Divya looked at her with a teasing look. Teena smiled nervously and said.

Teena: i-its nothing Divya Amma.
Divya: mhm, mhm.

Teena smiled and leave from there. She go to upstairs

[In upstairs]

On the way to teena's room she saw taehyung. She immediately went to him and asked him.

Teena: taehyung oppa

He turned and looked at her with a confused face.

Tae: what happened Teena
Teena: oppa, what is your thoughts about Vijay
Tae: oh, about vija-----

He stopped talking and looked at Teena with a teasing face.

Teena: w-what oppa
Tae: why did you want to know about Vijay huh!
Teena: i-its nothing I just asked. A-am going bye.
Tae: bye bye

Taehyung give her a smirking face, Teena smiled nervously and run from there. When she reaches her room, she saw jungkook and y/n talking. She smiled and went to them.

Teena: hey, jungkook and y/n

Jungkook and y/n turned around and looked at her with a startled face. When they saw her, their face turned into a confused one too.

Jk: what happened Teena.
Teena: can I ask you two a question.
Y/n: sure! Go ahead.
Teena: what is your thoughts about Vijay.
Jk: good looking, caring he have everything.

Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at Teena. Y/n smiled and said.

Y/n: why do you want to know about Vijay.

Jungkook looked at y/n. They two looked at eachother and smirked.

Jk, y/n: why only VIJAY

Teena smiled and said

Teena: nothing, it's because of something else.
Jk, y/n: okey, okey.

With that they two leave from there while murmuring something in eachother's ears. Teena looked at him nervously,

Teena: what if they will tell this all to Vijay. Oh god. I shouldn't have said to them this.

Teena prayed to God and went inside to her room.

[Time skip: At Night]

Teena sat up in her bed and take the jug from the table that have in the beside of the bed. She checked it, if that have in water. But it don't have. She sighed and stand up from her bed and went to kitchen.

[In downstairs]

Teena reached the kitchen. She opened fridge and take out a bottle of water and drink it. She also poured it to the jug. Suddenly someone back hugged her.................and wispered in her ear.

.........: What are you doing here! Alone.

[To Be Continued]