⊰⊹ฺ↝smells a lit jealous...... ✧◝

[after all the celebrations].
Everyone is now packing there dresses, because they are going back to y/n's house. After packing they take that and go to downstairs. Y/n reaches the downstairs and saw everyone standing there with their luggage on their hand. Y/n went towards d/m/n and hugged her and kissed her cheeks, she kissed her back on her cheeks. Then y/n went to d/f/n and hugged him, and also she kissed his cheeks, he kissed her back on her forehead.

Divya: enna. Pokatte amme.
D/m/n: ahm...
Charlie: poyittu varaam acha.
D/f/n: Sheri...enna.

Charlie and syam go to take the car. They started the car and drove it to the front yard. As the car stopped infront of them. They all get inside of it..... Charlie and syam started the car engine and drove away from there.

[Time skip: At their house].

Their car stopped infront of the house. Divya get out from the car while Lilly is on her arms. Lilly already slept, y/n slept too. Then Shreya get out from the car. Their are so many bags on her hands. Charlie get out from the car and looked at backseat and saw y/n sleeping.

Charlie: oh, she slept too. Ahm.. jungkook...
Jk: yes! Uncle.

He said while walking towards him.

Charlie: can you please take y/n to inside.
Jk: sure.

He said showing no interest infront of them. But in reality he is smiling inside. He went towards y/n and take her in a bridal style. And started to walk towards to inside.

[In her room]

He kicked open the door, and get inside of it. He walk towards her bed and layed her down softly on the mattress. He pulled the duvet and covered her in it. Then he sitted beside her, while starring at her.

Jk: yk how much I love you

He chuckled and said.

Jk: I already said this to you so many times, but I can't help but I like to say this to you so much.

With that he kissed her forehead and leave from the room.

[Tommorow]

[Y/n pov]

I wake up as usual. I sit up on my bed and rubbed my eyes to get a nice vision of my room, and I got it. I slowly yawned and stand up from the bed, and go towards the bathroom. Am now standing infront of my bathroom mirror while brushing. It's become my habit to brush my teeth when I wake up (I have that habit too 😊). After brushing I take my comb and brush my hair and tied it up into braided hair. After doing it I go to downstairs. In the way to downstairs I hear some laughing coming from there. Curiosity took the best of me as I immediately go to downstairs.

[: In downstairs]

When I get there, I stopped my tracks. Regretting my own decision to come here quickly. I saw my cousin's standing there laughing with my family. Then I noticed that one of my cousin is talking with jungkook. And they are laughing together. A lit bit of jealousy hit me. Suddenly someone run up to me. I looked down and smiled at that person. She is 'LINTA' my lit cousin, she is only 13. And the kindest, sweet, cute cousin I ever have. Actually she is not my cousin she is my sis from not blood. She is my Papa's sister's daughter.

[A/N pov]

Linta hugged y/n by her waist, because she is soo small ~uWu~

Linta: how are you chechi.
Y/n: fine.

Then the rest of others turned their attention towards y/n.

Risa: how are you y/n
Y/n: fine chechi