三十六

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1389𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1389
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

"At least tell me what you know about Lin! I want to know what's going on!" Scrooge begged you.

"It's nothing to talk about. They're just an old friend of mine, that's all." You shrugged after you watered your last plant, then took off your straw hat. "There's nothing much you need to know."

"There is! Can you please tell me? As your beloved husband, please?" Scrooge begged.

You were going to say no, but you know you shouldn't keep this from Scrooge forever. So you finally answered, "Alright…Lin, the red tailed hawk, he's my best friend. We have always been together and have each other's back. The Ryū and the Madera Clan were companions until something unfortunate happened. I don't know if I made the right decision or not, but I lost the first friend I ever have."

"Oh. What caused the unfortunate accident?" Scrooge frowned.

"I…I don't want to talk about it…" you sighed, ruffling your hair back.

"If you don't want to talk about it, then that's fine. You can always tell me whenever you're ready, dear." The scottish smiled softly as he gently grabbed your hands into his. "I can go fix you some tea, it'll help calm you down."

"Thank you. I appreciate your concern." You smiled as Scrooge led you into the manor and let you sit in the TV room.

While Scrooge went to fix you some tea, you heard a knock on the door. You went to the door and opened it, to see an unexpected guest that caught you off guard.

"[Y]..."

"L…Lin…"

A minute later, Scrooge returns with two cups of tea, only to see you was sent flying into the wall, causing the scottish to yelp and accidentally drop the tea set.

"What in blazes is happening around here—" Scrooge exclaimed, but cut himself off when he saw you struggling to get up on your feet, then rushed over to your aid. "[Y], dear! Are you alright?!"

The mysterious guest stepped up towards you and Scrooge. The scottish noticed the suspect and stood before you with protection.

"You! How dare you hurt my husband?!" Scrooge growled, pointing his cane at the male.

"Scrooge, don't. They're not worth it." You warned Scrooge.

"I wouldn't leave my husband hurts without getting back at those who dare hurt my family!" The scottish huffed before charging at Lin with a cane, only for the red tailed hawk to grab his cane, then tossed aside. Throwing him against the wall.

"Scrooge!" You called out with worry as you were about to check on him, but you were pinned down in the chest by Lin. "Why are you doing this?!"

"Revenge…" Lin glared.