what if...零

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if...
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: scrooge x m!reader
requested: bruhfann

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 685
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: death, blood
note: this person gave me an ideas to make an "what if..." chapters. so i decided to continue on with this book

━━━━━━━

WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T REVIVE…?

"..." Kai gritted his teeth before slowly calming down and looking away, "Go. Go and we will never meet again."

You frowned and took off your ruined jacket before running off to find Scrooge. You ran and followed Scrooge's scent. You came across a staircase that led high up to the platform. You took your first step on the stairs and ran up, hopefully to see Scrooge safe, but you never could have imagined what was awaiting you above.

After a long run up the stairs, you made it to the platform...only to see Scrooge, the Duck twins, and Beakley chained up.

"Scrooge! Everyone!" You called.

"[Y]!" The four smiled with relief.

"[Y]...You're just in time..." Bradford smirked, "for your death..."

"Let them go–"

SLASH!

Scrooge and the others gasped in horror. You felt pain in your stomach. Something...went through you like a sword. You slowly looked down at a familiar sword and spat out blood.

"Look at what you made me do." Bradford mumbled before removing his now bloody sword from your torso.

You let your guard down for five seconds only to receive a huge stab in the stomach. Blood was pouring from your mouth and blood was dripping from your torso. The organs inside your body were fully damaged.

"N-no...I can't...I can't...die yet..." you struggled weakly. Your eyes fluttered, your chest tightening as your body failed to keep itself alive. "Scrooge...Everyone..."

"[Y]..." Scrooge mumbled, tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry...but I failed..." you took your last breath before falling to the ground in a pool of blood.

"No...No! NO! NO!! [Y]!!!" Scrooge yelled at the top of his lungs, his vision blurry with tears.

"Uncle [Y]!" The twins cried, while Beakley watched in horror.

━━━━━━━

With Webby's group (Webby, the triplets, the three scientists, the Ryū, and the clones), they watched in shock as you laid in a pool of blood.

"No way..." Dewey gasped.

"That's...who's that…?" Webby stammered.

"H...he..." Louie was too lost for words. Tears were falling from eyes when he helplessly watched his hero die in front of him.

"Louie! D-don't cry! H-he is probably healing! He'll wake up!" Huey panicked as Louie sobbed.

"I...I've never cried this much in years!" Louie wailed, "My hero is dead! He's DEAD!"

"Hey, calm down! You're going to make me cry!" Dewey sniffled.

"You're already crying!" The green hoodie cried.

"Louie..." Webby cried before wiping tears from her eyes, "..."

"..." Aella, Hali, and Ilma eyes widened with shock after witnessing their brother's death in front of them. Strong winds gathered in the room along with water rose from the ground, and vines grew larger and larger.

"...Guys…?" Huey gulped as he watched the brothers' anger.

━━━━━━━

Back on the platform...

Bradford stepped over your lifeless body and headed back over to the other. Scrooge sobbed over your death, praying that you would come back to him. For the first time he agreed with Bradford, he was the most selfish man in the world, because he wanted his beloved to live, so they could get married and have a kid and grow old together for eternity, not die in front of him.

"Uncle [Y]...Wake up!" Louie cried, shaking your body, ignoring the blood on him.

After defeating Bradford, you were still lying lifeless on the ground. The family surrounded your corpse, praying that you might be alive.

"Hey…[Y], get up…" Scrooge begged while trying to shake you awake, but you won't awake.

Panicked, Scrooge pulled you in his arms and begged for you to wake up. Your body was pale, cold, and no longer breathing. Just plain cold. Louie was the first to burst out crying  when he found out that his worst nightmare had come true. His one and only hero and uncle died.

"No…No…!" Scrooge sobbed as he pulled your body closer to him. The family gathered together and embrace your cold body.