dewey dew-night 零

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊: anonymous dare gyro to kiss aella on the beakdare by: anonymous

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊: anonymous dare gyro to kiss aella on the beak
dare by: anonymous

-

Huey entered the laboratory and rushed over to Gyro, who was drinking coffee, "Gyro! You have your first dare!"

"Dare...?" Gyro raised his eyebrows as take the phone. He then choked on his coffee when he read the comment, catching Aella's attention. Aella rushed over and patted his back.

"What?! No way! I will not!" Gyro blushed.

"Come on! You had to! It's the rule!" Huey pointed. "Uncle [Y] is not here which is why I've come alone."

"W-we're not even dating yet!" Gyro stammered.

"Why? Scared?" The boy in red smirked.

"Of course! I'm a scientist!"

"Then kiss him." Huey narrowed his eyes.

Gyro was sweating bullets while Aella was tilting his head to the side, confused on what's going on. Huey tapped his foot, waiting for Gyro to surpass the dare. Gyro sighed and grabbed Aella's shoulders.

"Don't get disgusted when you see his beak or I'll tell Uncle [Y]." Huey warned.

"Wha- Whatever! Sorry, Aella. I'm gonna need you to remove that collar." Gyro apologized.

"Nh-mm." Aella shook his head no. "What if you were disgusted?"

"Disgusted? Why would I be?"

"Because..."

"I won't be disgusted. I promise." Gyro promised.

Aella frowned behind his collar and slowly unzipped them, revealing his beak. Gyro gasped with shock, leading Aella to whine.

"Sorry!" Aella whined as he was about to cover up, but Gyro stopped him.

"No! No! It wasn't that bad! I don't find it disgusting! I still think...you're adorkable..."

"Adorkable...?" Aella blushed.

Gyro flinched and blushed, "W-w-wait! That's not-"

Lil Bulb's patience was up, so they decided to kick Gyro's head, pressing his beak against Aella. It was five seconds until the two finally pulled away.

"Dare completed!" Huey beamed.

"Lil Bulb! You traitor!" Gyro blushed.