what if...? 六

𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you and your brothers get drunk and the other mating season?requested: anonymous

requested: anonymous

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 362
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: mentioned of mating season

━━━━━━━

"Dear, I think you're drunk. Maybe I should take you to bed…" Scrooge sweatdropped as he watched you wobble a little with a flustered face.

You have drunk red wine from the bottle gifted to you by Hali. Scrooge didn't agree to drink it because he didn't want to get drunk, he had to be the sober one to keep you on track.

"Hm…? Hic…I'm not…hic…Oi, Tianzhu…why are you wearing red…and…hic…that hat…?" You hiccuped while tipping Scrooge's hat.

"Tianzhu? Dear, I'm Scrooge. Let's go to bed…" Scrooge sighed, tugging on your arm.

"...hic…it's mating season, ya know…hic…shall we mate…?" You questioned drunkenly, causing Scrooge to choke.

"When you're sober…!" Scrooge blushes.

━━━━━━━

"Oop…I guess I used the wrong ingredient." Ludwig hummed while holding an empty tube as Ilma was singing and dancing drunkenly in the background. "Turned this guy into a drunk dancer."

"Hic…La la la~ I'm a ballerina~" Ilma sang drunkenly while twirling around.

"Dragons can get drunk. Impressive." Ludwig mumbled while writing in on a clipboard.

"Luigi…hic! Mate with me!"

"No thank you." Ludwig declined, forming a "X" with his arms. "And my name is Ludwig."

━━━━━━━

Aella wasn't allowed to drink any alcohol nor allowed to have a mating season with Gyro because his brothers still don't trust Gyro. Sorry Gyro…

━━━━━━━

Hali can handle alcohol perfectly, but he doesn't do mating season. He was responsible to keep his brothers from causing trouble while they're drunk.

"Meh. I had it before." Hali shrugged.

━━━━━━━

Wild, extremely wild. Kai will go all out on others that Drake and Launchpad had to keep him calm down while he's drunk. Gosalyn would just sit back and record the chaos.

"K-Kai! Please remain calm! You're gonna destroy the Darkwing Duck lair!" Drake sweatdropped.

"Shut the hell up! I swear I want to mate with you right here, right now!" Kai exclaimed.

"M-mate?! H-hey, let's all calm down here!" Drake panicked.

"What's mate?" Launchpad questions.

"N-nothing!" Drake blushed.