what if...一

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you and scrooge switch species?requested: Gamer-kun45

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you and scrooge switch species?
requested: Gamer-kun45

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 752
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

━━━━━━━

You, Scrooge, and the kids went on an adventure in a search for the magic stone. They traveled through the temple to search for it.

"Ah-ha!" Scrooge beamed when he found the magic stone in the middle of the temple. Everyone looked around, wondering if there might be traps,but strangely. Nothing.

"Hm. I thought there would be traps." Louie mumbled, letting go of your hand.

"That is odd…" Scrooge hummed as you all walked up to the magic stone. "This is one of the easiest temples I have been through…"

"It's a good thing!" Louie shrugged. "No spikes, arrows, or maybe spider webs. Just grabbed it!"

"Alright. Alright." Scrooge rolled as he grabbed the magic stone. Everyone flinched, waiting for something to happen, but still…nothing.

"Tch! I thought it would be way more impressive!" Dewey huffed.

"Which is great! We're safe!" Louie smiled with relief. "What the worst could happen? Let's go!"

Louie pat Scrooge on the back, causing him to accidentally dropped the magic stone, causing it break

The stone shined brighter enough to blind the whole temple. It took a moment for the light to die down. You rubbed your eyes to bring back your vision, but something's wrong. You feel different than before. You don't feel any dragon energy within your body or anything. Just a normal person.

"...?"

"...Nothing happened?" Webby questioned.

"Something happened…?" You spoke. "Something happened to me…"

The kids tilted their heads at you, trying to understand what happened to you, but you still look the same.

"Still looks the same to me." Dewey shrugged.

"Hey, where's dad?" Webby asked.

"Ugh…" a voice groaned in the background. Everyone looks up to see a red dragon. "What in blazes was that? Why do I feel so tall?"

"Uncle Scrooge/Dad?" The kids questioned as they stared up at the dragon.

"Yes? Why are you all so small?" Scrooge inquired, confused as to why you were all so small.

"Scrooge…Don't you notice anything different?" You asked your lover.

"Yes and…I…I…" Scrooge slowly realized as he looked at himself. "Gah?! I'm a dragon?! H-how did that happen?!"

Huey looks into his guidebook to find the magic stone and reads, "...Yep. The magic stone is cursed. If the stone breaks, the people who are bonded together will switch species."

"Dads have a strong bond together, so…" Webby turned to you and Scrooge. "Papa is a normal duck and dad is a dragon! Awesome!"

"Aww…I want to be a dragon." Dewey sighed with disappointment.

"Uh…[Y], dear…How do you turn into your duck form…?" Scrooge questioned as he struggled to move, causing some pillars to fall from the ceiling. You and the kids dodged the falling pillars.

"It only will take a while to figure it out. Just close your eyes and imagine yourself as whatever you want. I don't know…" you shrugged. Scrooge did as you told him to do. He slowly shrinks down in his normal form, but his appearance is different. His eyes were red, his horns were out, wings were spreading, and he had the teeth of a vampire.

"How did you get rid of these?" Scrooge asked you.

"Easy. Push them down."

Scrooge pushed his horns and wings down, but they popped back out, "How are you able to handle this?"

"I don't know, but…is this how you mortally feel when your back is in pain?" You questioned when you felt the pain in your back. "Ow…"

"It's not like that…" Scrooge deadpanned. "But I feel stronger than ever and more refreshed."

"...I want to go back to normal now." You grumbled. "Let's hear back to the plane and get the broken gems fixed. I need to rest my back."

"Why so down? It wouldn't be so bad to be a mortal." Scrooge chuckled. "I didn't have to worry about a broken back again. I can move faster than these lads!"

"Uncle Scrooge, I think you're too into this…" Huey sweatdropped as he watched Scrooge stretch his body.

"How long are we gonna stay like this…?" You asked Huey.

"...It says…24 hours…"

You rubbed your temper and reached your arms out for the kids, "Help me walk to the plane. My back needs some treatment."

note

⁞ ❏. this will be in two part, let's see how you can handle being old while scrooge have fun as a dragon disguising as a duck