𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1222𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1222
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.18.2023

"...A truce…?" Scrooge asks, pointing his cane at his archenemy.

"Yes..." [Y] nods. "Even if you defeated me years ago and stole from me, I want to retire from being your enemy."

"Eh?"

[Y] turns to Magica, who flinches at his glare. Scrooge's brain has stopped working after hearing that from [Y]. Was that a joke? Was he being serious or sarcastic? The poor Scrooge's brain was still loading.

Magica was dumbfounded before snapping back to reality, "You bastard! I don't care about any of that! All I want is my revenge!"

[Y] glares at the witch before firing fire at her, who used her shield to protect herself from the burn.

Scrooge and the two kids were dumbfounded about what's going on. They were both confused and shocked while [Y] and Magica started fighting each other.

"What the heck just happened??" Dewey asks.

"I...I don't know." Scrooge shrugs.

"How are you here?!" Magica asked, using her staff to block [Y]'s attack, "I thought you were dead!"

"That was obviously a fake. I was defeated by Scrooge back in the past on and on." [Y] answers, "Yes, I drop down from a high cliff about 100 ft, but I'm half duck and half-dragon."

"Ugh! Why do I keep forgetting that?!" The witch said before [Y] slapped her staff from her hand, "NOOOOO!"

Donald, Beakley, Fenton, and Manny just came into the vault, exhausted. Donald notices the staff was flying towards them.

"Huh, huh, I got it!" He said, struggling to catch the staff, "Whuh! Yee! ugh!"

He and Magica's staff fall into the money bin. The staff falls and hits Donald's head, cracking the gem.

"Huh?!" Magica gasps as pink aura surrounds and takes away her magic and shadow army. The Sun Chaser starts falling because it's no longer being held by the shadow vortex.

Magica got up and tried to blast her magic, but nothing was working, "Hmm! my powers! They're gone! You ruined everything!"

Launchpad came falling from the sky, "Sorry to crash the party!"

Launchpad crashes on top of Magica. The pilot got up after he crashed, "Huh, never crashed a "me" before."

"Ugh! ugh!" Magica groans, pushing LP off of her, "Curse you, McDuck and...you, (Y), I hated you more than I hated McDuck! You haven't seen the last of me!"

Magica used a smoke bomb to make her escape, but her escape wasn't that impressive to everyone. After the defeat of Magica DeSpell, everyone cheers. (Y) seated far away from everyone, watching Scrooge. The family is back together. They went on a midnight swim in the money as (Y) disappear from the scene.

𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara