十三

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1015𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1015
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

You were just on your way to get some breakfast. You didn't notice that you had passed by someone who doesn't live until you heard, "Long time, no see, handsome."

You paused and turned to that person, to see Goldie. The older one. She walks up to you,

"Never thought I would be seeing you here. Still looking young."

"Goldie O' Gilt…" you mumbled, but was wondering how she recognized you, "Can I help you?"

"Oh nothing. Just came here to steal Scroogie's things." Goldie smiles, "But, I noticed your handsome face. And by the way, what are you doing here?"

"I live here." You told Goldie. Goldie crosses her arms with a smirk, "Really…"

"???" You look at her with confusion as she walks up to you. She leans in towards you, nearly touching your beak.

"Oi!" Scrooge called before grabbing your arm and pulling you away from Goldie, "He's my personal bodyguard! There's no need for you to steal him too!"

"Aw c'mon~ You wouldn't mind if I snatch this cutie." Goldie smirks. Scrooge growls and grip on your arm, "I do mind! And besides! He...He...He's mine and mine only! He's my number one! And I won't let you take him!"

"Ahem!" Someone clears their throat. You all turned to the impatient yet disgusted Louie. Louie pouted, "I'm waiting!"

"Don't let her get too close, lad." Scrooge warns Louie. Louie led Goldie away from you and Scrooge, "Please, I'm a professional, I can handle this."

As the two leave, you notice Scrooge was still clinging onto your arm, "Scrooge. How long are you gonna hold my arm?"

Scrooge blushes, then quickly lets go of your arm and apologizes. You remember a few seconds ago that he said that you're his number one dime. You asked,"I'm your number one?"

"E-eh?! T-that's not--" You cut him off by patting him on the head, "You're so cute."

"I am Scrooge McDuck! I'm not cute!" Scrooge argued.

"Sure. Sure." You chuckled.

━━━━━━━

You were just about to head for the dining room, but a small hand grabbed your large one. You turn to look down at Webby, who's giving you puppy eyes.

"Do you need anything, Web?" You asked. Webby nodded and dragged you with her to her room, "Guys! Meet Uncle [Y]!"

Violet examines you by walking around you, "Hm. I sense some supernatural aura coming from him."

"Yeah! Because he's a dragon!" Webby told Violet. Violet pulls a book from her backpack and reads, "So, you're a dragon."

"Web. I'm not sure if this guy is really a dragon. Dragons are just a myth." Lena shrugged, not believing the story.

━━━━━━━

Outside the mansion, Lena and Violet awes in shock when they saw your dragon form. They had never seen a dragon in person before.

"You're actually a dragon?!" Lena exclaims. Violet checks her book, "So, you must be an elemental dragon. Amazing."

"I told you!" Webby pointed, "He disguised himself as us to hide his dragon form!"

"Are you serious?!" Lena questions while Violet strokes your wing.

"Do you...want to go for a ride?" You asked the girls. Webby smiles with excitement, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

You let down your wing for the girls to climb on. Webby was the first to get on your back because she was excited. And then Violet joined in. Lena doesn't seem so comfortable about this.

"Come on, Lena! It's fun!" Webby calls the girl. Lena trusted Webby, so she finally got on your back.

"Are you girls ready?" You asked. Webby gives out an excited yeah while Violet just nods. Lena gives a weak yeah.

You spread your wings and launched into the sky. Webby was whooping with excitement, raising her arms out as you flew into the sky. The higher you fly, the better you see a beautiful view of Duckburg.

"Wow." The girls were awed when they saw the view. You fly higher beyond the clouds. Webby and Violet reached out to touch the cloud. Lena smiles at the sight. You are glad you were able to make the girls happy.

━━━━━━━

"Alright. Done." Violet said before giving you the mirror. You were impressed by her talent, she gave you a dragon makeover that made you look like a real dragon. Even if you don't like looking at yourself in the mirror, "I'm impressed."

"I know, right?!" Webby exclaims, "How about we play a game of truth or dare?"

"What Truth or Dare?" You asked. Webby explains to you, "It is a game when you tell the truth and dare someone to do something that you can't decline. When the person asks you the question “truth or dare,” you pick one."

"I see." You mumbled, "Ok...I understand."

"Here, I'll show you." Webby said, then asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." You picked. Webby asks, "What's your deepest, darkest secret?"

"...I'm sorry Webby, but that's something I don't feel comfortable telling you." You apologized. Webby pouts, "Ok. Let's try again. Truth or dare?"

"Dare…" you picked. Webby dared, "I dare you...to kiss uncle Scrooge!"

Lena and Violet raised their eyebrows at Webby with a what?

"I accepted." You said before getting up to head for the office. The girls exchange looks and follow you.

━━━━━━━

Scrooge was finishing counting his money that Goldie hadn't stolen. His attention was now moving away from the money and to you.

"[Y]. What brings you here to my office?" Scrooge asked. You walk up to his desk, "To kiss you."

"E-eh?" Scrooge questions before you grab his collar and press your lip on his cheek. The girls gasp in surprise when you actually kiss Scrooge. Webby pulled out her camera and took the picture. After the kiss, you gently push the red Scrooge back in his chair, then walk away.

"Is that what you wanted?" You asked Webby. Webby nodded violently, "Perfect!!"

You all left the red yet frozen Scrooge in his office. He then slams his head on his desk, questioning himself over and over again.

"What was that?!" Scrooge asks himself.