三十五

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1189𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1189
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

3 months had passed after FOWL was defeated and Donald left with his girlfriend and the girls. Everything seems to be back to normal. Hopefully if Kai were able to handle mortals while still living in the mansion until he finds out what he wanted to do.

You were in the garden, watering the flowers while humming "Woo-oo". The garden is your peaceful place and thanks to Ilma, you have your own garden. You stopped in the middle of watering your flowers when you sensed something was wrong.

"Something's wrong…" you mumbled before heading into the manor and spotted something unexpected written on your family wedding portrait that stated; "YOU'RE NEXT, [Y] MCDUCK."

"What the…?" You flinched as you slowly came back, only to hit the table and drop a book on the floor, revealing the page with the same note that is written on your wedding portrait. It's all in other pages.

"What happened…? Is this a threat…?" You mumbled, ruffling your hair. In the page, you spotted a red feather inside the book. "...Oh…no…"

"What in blazes happened to our wedding portrait?!" You heard Scrooge scream when he spotted the mess on the mirror.

"..." You sighed when you realized what was going on.

"Dear! Whatever happened to our portrait?!" Scrooge exclaimed. "And why's your name written up there? Is this a threat…?"

You stayed quiet and placed the feather in your pocket, "Lin…"

"Lin…? Who's this Lin you're mentioning?" Scrooge raised his eyebrows with slight jealousy.

"...I'll be heading out. Be right back." You mumbled as you were about to exit the manor, but Scrooge grabbed your hand.

"Darling, is there something you're hiding from me? Who's Lin?" Your scottish husband asked with concern.

"It's someone I knew, that's all. I need to go." You pecked Scrooge on the forehead before heading out the door.

"...?"

━━━━━━━

"Oh…" Aella awed while examining the red feather. "This is one of them. I never expected them to come back for you…"

"Ugh…Three months have passed and an old friend of mine is coming after me. So much for my peaceful life…" you grumbled.

You and Lin were best friends, but…something happened that led Lin to rage and grew hatred towards you. You don't know if you made a good decision back then.

"What are you gonna do?" The dragon scientist asked you.

"...I guess I had to stay prepared and cautious…" you sighed. "Another adventure is…awaiting."