dewey dew-night 一

note: decided to make this whole stuff as dewey dew-night𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖆𝖘𝖐: Eloise_King

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy
𝖆𝖘𝖐: Eloise_King

note: decided to make this whole stuff as dewey dew-night𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖆𝖘𝖐: Eloise_King

"Live from McDuck manor, it's Dewey Dew-night! With our very special guest, the dragons disguise themselves as ducks. The Ryū Brothers." Dewey announced.

"Don't mention that name, kid. We're only the [L] now." Hali cringed.

"Sorry. Anyway, you have your first question from a reader!"

Eloise_King asked: For the brothers, who is the nicest, who is the meanest, and who is the cinnamon roll?

"For what I know, Uncle Hali is by far the nicest and one of my favorite uncles." Dewey admitted.

"Aw, shucks." Hali chuckled bashfully. "You're my favorite nephew, sport."

"I'm your favorite! Take that, Louie for being Uncle [Y]'s favorite!" Dewey pointed to Louie, who's rolling his eyes in the background.

"Hali may be the nicest, but when he's angry, he really means things that roasted us." Ilma spoke. Aella nodded with agreement. You too, agreed with Ilma's statement.

"Ha. You're the meanest." Kai chuckled.

Hali scoffed, "Kai is the meanest one out of all of us because he's…"

"Loud." You added.

"Obnoxious." Aella joined.

"Jerk." Ilma spoke.

"And very socially awkward when it comes to men. He had a crush on a fictional character, Darkwing Duck. And a crush on two guys, if you know who…" the older duck in blue whispered the last part to Dewey.

"Oi! What the fxxx do you mean?!" Kai exclaimed angrily at his little brothers.

"Language! We have children here!" You scolded your eldest brother.

"Tch!"

"Ok…who's the cinnamon roll…?" Dewey questioned.

You and your brothers turned to Aella, who was confused on why you were staring at him, then pointed at him, "Aella."

"...?!"

"He's our middle brother and innocent as a child. Whatever he wants, we get it." Kai stated.

"If he was to date a man or woman, they were going to have to speak to us first." Hali added.

"We'll find them and break every bone in their body if they break his heart." Ilma cracked his knuckles.

"Gyro is getting close to Aella. He's lucky to be alive since Aella likes him very much and they both get along very well, but if he is capable enough to date Aella." You finished.

"O-ok…Hopefully Gyro survived until the next day. Thank you for asking us on the Dewey Dew-Night! Ask us or maybe give us some truth or dare. Apparently I haven't appear during the first dare because Huey wanted to take all the fun..." Dewey waved to the camera. "And Glomgold appear to be bumped again."

"What?!" Glomgold shouted from the background.