二十

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1095𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1095
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

You were in Scrooge's bedroom which was also yours, resting your back on the bed while Scrooge was taking a bath. The Three Caballeros were in the bathroom, singing, which had caused him to get pissed off and kick them out of the house. Scrooge told you to rest until your wounds are recovered.

"Uncle [Y]!" You heard Louie called for you.

"Hm?"

"I would like to...discuss something with you." Louie smirked.

"What is it?" You asked.

━━━━━━━

"So, you understand?" Louie asked.

"Yes, I understand." You nodded.

"What are you two up to?" Scrooge asked you two while wearing his rode. "I hope it isn't something for [Y] to be involved in your plan."

"No…" Louie shook his head, then whispered to you, "Distract him with everything you got."

"On it." You nodded before turning to Scrooge. "Scrooge, if you won't mind massaging my shoulder?"

"Entering the elderly era, eh?" Scrooge chuckled.

"I am old, but I don't look like one with a cane and top hat." You joked as Scrooge puts on his coat and top hat.

"Oi!"

You chuckled as Scrooge walked over to you and massaged your shoulders.

"Is this ok?" Scrooge questioned.

"Yes, thank you." You smiled.

"And Hali, is he alright? I saw you two talking with each other."

"Yeah. He was just expressing his feelings about how he feels when I choose him over my family. That explains the shadowy version of himself. He was jealous of him and you but hid it in Mervana." You explained. "It made me wonder if my other brothers felt the same way or they didn't know about me being alive."

"...Family Drama. Been there." Scrooge sighed, "But I'm sure you'll be able to talk it out with them."

"And...it made me think about it, Huey told me that you're connected to Tianzhu. Is that true?"

"..."

"[Y]...?"

"How about we forget about it…? I don't want to talk about it." You mumbled.

"But—"

You stood up and walked away to the door, "I say forget it. I'm gonna go out and take a scroll. I'll be back probably later at night…"

"..."

━━━━━━━

You took a stroll around in the city, trying to forget the tragic past. You took a deep breath and sat down on the bench.