二十五

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 7699𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 7699
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

"This is the city of St. Canard. A metropolis is overrun with the worst kind of crime: Super Crime." Launchpad said in a deep, serious voice, "But a purple protector stands alone, dutifully watching for-"

Dewey cut him off with a shout, "Oncoming traffic!"

Dewey grabs the wheel to pull the limousine back on the road. You all adjusted yourself back in a normal position. Louie seated next to you because he thought it would be safer that way and plus he wanted to get more of your attention.

"Sorry Bradford. Bit of unexpected turbulence. All fine now." Scrooge said to Bradford on the computer.

"All would be better if you weren't wasting time and money on this trip. After that string of accidents, our Saint Canard research facility is a lost cause." Bradford said.

"Doctor Bulba may be a bit unorthodox, but his lab is cutting edge. If he says he's on to something big, I trust him." The duck told Bradford.

Huey stood in front of the screen with a magazine/book, "His latest project is supposed to be revolutionary."

"Profitable." Louie added.

"Reckless, like some other." Bradford said, narrowing his eyes at you before continuing on, "Mr McDuck, Bulba's experiments are worthless pipe dreams. Better not to deal with him."

"Yes, fine, thank you Bradford." Scrooge nodded and turned off the video phone. He huffed, "Short-sighted old buzzard. There's no reward without a little risk. Bradford doesn't know how things work."

"He's still on the phone." You pointed to Bradford, who's still on the phone. Scrooge tries to turn off phone with his cane, but nothing works and then tries hitting it with his cane, "I don't know how it works! Someone shut this blasted thing off!"

Huey turned off the computer. With slightly embarrassed, Scrooge plops back down in his seat and reads the newspapers.

"Bulba is a scientist, correct?" You asked.

"Yes, he's a trustworthy scientist." Scrooge told you.

"..." You narrow your eyes. Scrooge notices your suspicious expression, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing...Just sense something not right." You mumbled.

"Heya, Uncle [Y]. Do you wanna...you know meet up with a hero?" Dewey asked, not wanting suspicion from his brothers. Launchpad joins in the conversation, "Yeah. It's a...not-so suspicious thing."

You know exactly what they are talking about. They were talking about Drake aka Darkwing Duck. You train him once before to teach him some more.

"Sure. Right after I meet this...Bulba..." You mumbled.