二十一

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4005𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4005
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

You are seated in the back of the plane while Scrooge is talking with the kids, telling them stories. When Scrooge say,

"Launchpad, fly into that rainbow."

You were confused until you heard Launchpad said that it was pretty before flying into the rainbow. Valhalla appears, and Launchpad lands the plane at the arena. Everyone gets out of the plane.

"Is this...Valhalla?" You asked. Scrooge turned to you, "Oh, you knew about this, eh?"

"I've come here before." You shrugged. Webby squeals, " Is that a barbarian with a battle axe?! They found a way to make rainbows BETTER!"

"Welcome to Valhalla. All right, you saturnine snake, let's do this!" Scrooge pointed to the statue of Jormungandr. Webby squeals once again, "This is the BEST DAY!"

━━━━━━━

"So let me get this straight, you're going to fight a snake that's 1000 times bigger than you are?" Huey asked Scrooge. Scrooge scoffed, "Don't be silly. He transmogrified into a snake-man beast first."

"Yeah, sure. Of course." Huey said, not believing the words Scrooge just said.

Faint chanting can be heard in the distance. Huey asks, "What's that rhythmic chanting?"

"A fierce Norse incantation meant to summon the beast." Scrooge said. That actually seems familiar to you.

"Hey, check it out. Jormungandr versus Scrooge t-shirts. Hmm... merchandising. Guess Louie knows what Louie's doing today." Louie told Webby before naughtily backing away into a hanger full of t-shirts. Scrooge approaches the door to the arena, "The ancestral Norse fighting pit."

He opens the door. When he opens the door, it reveals an arena from a specific sport.

"Really? Because it seems like-" Huey tries to cut in, but is interrupted by flames coming out of the edges of the arena.

Launchpad gasps, "Oh! It's wrestling!"

"This is awesome!" The fans cheer. Launchpad echos the crowd, "This is awesome!"

"So these guys just copied professional wrestling?" Huey asks Scrooge. Scrooge shook his head, "No, this tournament is as old as the Earth itself. Wrestling copied all of this stuff from them."

"What's wrestling?" You asked. Scrooge explains to you, "The sport or activity of grappling with an opponent and trying to throw or hold them down on the ground."