𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2687𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2687
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.18.2023

You sit in the fish boat with the kids, Louie and Webby because you need to protect them and you couldn't leave them alone because they're Scrooge's family.

"Thanks for joining us, Mr. [Y]!" Webby smiles.

"Just call me [Y]. There's no need to be formal." You told Webby.

"Good to have my hero coming along." Louie smiled, relaxing in the boat, "Don't have to worry about anything."

"Hey, [Y]. You went fishing before, right?" Webby asked.

"Of course. Back when I was younger, I used to catch some fish on my own with my mouth...." You told the girl.

"Ew." Louie gagged.

"As a dragon." You finished.

"Oh? Were you a small dragon?" Webby questions with a squeal.

You can tell that she's imagining you as a small baby dragon. You answered, "Yeah..."

"I can perfectly imagine it!" Webby squeals, "I know that you look cute!"

You blush and look away with embarrassment. Louie and Webby were shocked to see such an intimidating guy like you become so embarrassed.

"So cute!" Webby squeals.

"Sorry, I'm not used to this...compliments from others..." you mumbled.

"Bait! Get your bait here!" A voice said.

━━━━━━━

The kids got off the fishboat while you tied the boat to the dock and went over to the stand where the fisherman was about to chop a fish. You were about to walk over until you noticed Glomgold. You are about to walk over, but the kids stop you.

"Hey! Hey! Let us do the talking!" Louie told you, "Just follow our lead."

"Ok..." you mumbled.

Glomgold stops the axe in mid-air and notices the kids, "Hello, children! Bait for sale? Buy seven tentacles, the eighth is free. Buckets of savings."

Webby and Louie look confused and ask, "Uh... Glomgold?"

"What's with the South African accent? Why is your posture so good? What's on your face?" Webby stood up.

"Ah, just a bushy beard forged from a life on the sea." Glomgold said.

"What's your angle, Glomgold?" Louie asks, narrowing his eyes at the black-beard.

"What'd ya say there about the glom there... what?" A fisherman questioned.

"You kids disrespecting our new employee? 'Cuz Bait 'n' Such is a bully-free zone." The fisherman scolded.