二十九

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2083𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2083
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

"So, where are the mists?" Scrooge questioned. The mists surrounding the McDuck castle are gone.

The door opened to reveal Scrooge's parents, Downy and Fergus. Scrooge stomped over to his father, "Did you break it?"

"No, this magic castle is on the fritz." Fergus pointed before glaring at Scrooge, "You gave us a lemon!"

Scrooge and Fergus growled at each other. Downy came in between the father and son, "Oh, let's just be thankful for this unexpected visit. Family hug!"

Downy embraces the boys tightly. The father and son smiles at Downy before growling at each other. Downy notices you and drops her husband and son, then examines you. She turned to Scrooge, "And who is this?"

"Oh, uh..." Scrooge blushed, "My bodyguard and my h— I mean beloved partner."

The duck made sure to cut himself off before mistakenly saying house. The thought of marriage had started coming up in his mind but he couldn't let anyone know. He notices his parents' shock expression much to Scrooge's embarrassment.

"Oh my goodness! My baby has a beloved partner!" Downy squeals before violently shaking your hand, "Welcome to the family."

"Tch!" Fergus glared at you.

"Oi! Don't scoff at him!" Scrooge scolded.

"Why don't we go inside and have a chat and tell me everything about yourself!" Downy smiles, dragging you inside, "And tell me how much you love my Scrooge! And I can show all his baby photos."

"O-ok..." you sweatdropped.

"M-mommy!" Scrooge blushes.

━━━━━━━

"What exactly do you see in my son? Who are you? Where are you from?" Fergus was kinda interrogating you. For a father who has been arguing with his son, he sure is overprotective.

"Um..." You mumbled. To be honest...you kinda are a little afraid of Scrooge's father.

Fergus was going to say something but Downy cut him off, "So, [Y] is it? What makes you fall in love with Scrooge?"

"Well...he….reminded me of a late friend. But, that's not all, he..." you blushed then scratches the back of your head with a smile, "...show what it is like to be loved and show me the true meaning of family. Thanks to him, I'm not a bad guy anymore. He changed my life and now I have a family who cares about me...My biological father never did that before..."

"...Hm..." Fergus hummed, crossing his arms, secretly feeling guilty for you, but still doesn't trust you.

Downy sniffles and wipes her eyes with a handkerchief. She glomps you into a tight hug, "My poor child! Scroogie did a great job picking you!"