十六

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4181𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4181
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

Inside Scrooge's office, Scrooge was putting on a record of Scottish music. He then pours some tea into a cup and takes the cup before sitting in his chair. Scrooge sighs happily, not noticing a golden rocket outside, then sips his tea. The door opens and Della peaks her head in.

Scrooge sighs peacefully, "Ah, Della; What can I do for you on this beautiful morning?"

Della gives him an innocent, yet nervous smile, "Uncle Scrooge, remember how great you felt when I came back from the Moon after all these years? All the unconditional love?"

"More than you'll ever know, lass." Scrooge said as another golden rocket arrived outside, "I'll remember that feeling always."

Della's eyes widened, then turned back to Scrooge, "Great. I need you to really hold on to that feeling."

Scrooge turns his office chair and widens his eyes and Della grits her teeth. Scrooge gasps, dropping his teacup, "CURSE ME KILTS!"

"IS THAT THE SPEAR OF SELENE?!"

"You promised you wouldn't be mad...!" Della said.

━━━━━━━

You are all seated in the TV room to turn on the news. Roxanne spoke on-screen, "The rockets touched down just minutes ago."

Roxanne's view of the family is shown perplexed by what is happening while Della rubs her sleeve.

"It's still not clear what they want, but authorities urge everyone to remain calm..." Roxanne notices the news text box said, EVERYONE PANIC!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

She let out a scoffed with disappointment, "Come on, Carl. All of Duckburg watches as authorities send in their topman."

Roxanne said as Gizmoduck slowly approached the rocket. You had never seen a rocket ship before. You watched Gizmoduck give the moonlander a pie. The moonlander got a taste of the pie and it was delicious.

"Why give them pie if you can burn them to crisp?" You inquired with disappointment.

"Oof! Maybe I misheard Penny's invasion warning." Della chuckles while bopping Dewey with her left arm, "Lots of static in space."

"...Maybe you didn't..." you mumbled, narrowing your eyes at the screen when the moonlander pulled out her laser gun. The officer pushes the hero away before the laser can shoot him. More Moonlanders armed with laser guns arrive.

"We are the mighty! We are the MOON!" The moonlander roars on screen.

The Moonlanders charge with clamoring yells, shooting their laser guns. Everyone runs away from the screen. The news text says Carl was right, we're doomed! Laser fire shorts out the camera and everyone in the living room gasps in horror.