三十四

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1105𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1105
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.10.2023

"Hm…" Scrooge hummed nervously while walking back and forth around the room.

"Come on, Uncle Scrooge. You're Scrooge McDuck. You can do this." Della spoke. "The wedding will start in any minute. I'm sure you can handle walking through the red carpet to your soon-to-be husband."

Yes, it was the day for you and Scrooge to get married. Scrooge was overjoyed by the fact that his last wish had come true, but he's a little nervous.

"What if I wasn't ready for this…?" Scrooge mumbled.

Della frowned. "Uncle Scrooge…"

"Hey, Scrooge, I think you should hurry and not keep [Y] waiting. He looks like he—" Hali paused when he noticed Scrooge's nervous expression, "What's wrong?"

"Sorry. I'm just nervous." Scrooge frowned, fiddling his fingers.

"At least it's not embarrassing when Ilma marries a plant, but…We are proud to see our youngest brother growing up into a better life. Thank you. You changed my brother's life. So, you will go out there and marry my brother. He's waiting." Hali finished.

Scrooge gulped, then nodded. "Ok..."

"Great. We'll meet you outside in the garden." Della smiled.

After Della and Hali leave, Scrooge looks at his reflection in the mirror and mumbled to himself.

"Yer getting married to the love of your life...You can do this...You're Scrooge McDuck…" Scrooge took a deep breath before giving himself a determined smile.

"I'm ready!"

━━━━━━━

Outside in the garden, everyone was seated in the garden, waiting for the bride-groom to appear. Webby was throwing out flowers on the red carpet. Hali and Della met up with the groomsmen and bridesmaid on yours and Scrooge's side.

"How is he?" Huey asks his mom.

Della responded with a thumbs up. "He's just getting ready."

Louie looked at you, "I'm not sure if Uncle (Y) is nervous. He's kinda sweating a little."

Everyone turned to you, who was sweating, but held a straight face. When Scrooge entered outside, Panchito and José began playing the music. Scrooge noticed you waiting for him. He couldn't hold his excitement, so he quickly walked up towards you, causing the Caballeros to play music quicker as Scrooge reached you. Huey steps on the stool behind the podium. He cleared his throat.

"Family, Friends, and Dragons. Thank you for joining us today for the marriage of [Y] and Scrooge McDuck. And now, you may now give your speech."

Scrooge clears his throat. "[Y], I know we were enemies back then, but it's crazy...In the end, you made me feel happy and made me a better person. I'm so glad that I met you! You made me the happiest person in the world."

You smiled and began your speech, "For many years, I've been trapped in a quiet and gloomy cave in ice. But, when I look at you, you remind me of the current someone in the past, a thousand of years ago. You made me realize the true meaning of love and humanity. Thank you, you changed my life and made me a much better person. Thank you for loving me and thank you for giving me a better life. You are the light to my world and I appreciate you for helping me move on from my dark past. Thank you. And thank you all for being my friends and family."

Your family and friends nearly burst into tears after your speech. Huey grabbed a handkerchief from his hat and blew his nose before placing it back in his hat. He continued the speech.

Huey blesses the couple, joins their hands together, and asks, "Scrooge, do you take [Y] as your lawful husband?"

Scrooge smiled. "I do."

"And [Y], do you take--"

You quickly respond. "I do."

"Hey, you didn't let me finish." Huey pouted.

"Sorry. Excitement has taken me over." You smiled.

"Bring in the rings!" Huey called.

Webby nudges Dewey, who's still crying. The boy in blue handed you and Scrooge the rings. You and Scrooge placed the rings on each other's fingers before Huey continued, "In so much as the two of you have consented to marriage, I now pronounce you husbands! You may kiss the rich!"

You grabbed Scrooge by the waist and dipped him into a kiss. Everyone stood up and cheered for you two.

━━━━━━━

After the wedding, everyone enjoyed the party, talking, singing, and dancing. Scrooge tossed the flowers over his shoulder. Aella was chatting with Gyro, but was interrupted when the banquet landed in his hands.

"...?" Both Aella and Gyro were confused at why the flowers landed in Aella's hands, but soon realized and slowly turned red.

"I was nailing my ring boy role." Dewey smirked.

"You were crying after Uncle [Y]'s speech." Louie exposed.

Dewey glared at Louie. "Shush! I'm the groomsman! And the groomsman doesn't cry!"

"That's not true. They cry sometimes," Huey deadpanned.

Dewey quieted Huey. "Bup! Bup! Bup! Bup! Not this groomsman."

You happily watched as your siblings got along with the family and allies. Kai was literally on fire when Drake and Launchpad talked to him about Darkwing Duck because he was getting interested in it and was quick to fall for them. Hali was becoming interested in Fethry's underwater adventure. Aella was listening to Gyro's story. Ilma was being Ilma. This is your final wish...seeing everyone's smile.

"Are you ok?" Scrooge asked.

"Yeah. Just glad that everything is over…" you chuckled.

Scrooge smiled and grabbed hold of your hand. You smiled back at him and squeezed your grasp.

"I am pretty hungry."

"Oh well, we should go ahead and eat at the table." Scrooge pointed.

"That's not what I meant." You smirked.

Scrooge blushed, "O-oh? You mean…"

You nodded. "Whenever you're ready."

"I am ready." Scrooge beamed.

You lifted Scrooge up in bridal style and carried him inside the mansion. The kids confusedly watched.

"Where are they going?" Dewey inquired. "They're not gonna taste the wedding cake?"

"Maybe, we could check on them." Webby said.

Huey agreed. "Yeah. Let's go."

Beakley, Donald, and Della stopped the kids. "No!"

"You kids are too young." Beakley spoke.

"Uncle [Y] is just taking Scrooge inside to...rest." Della added.

"Just let them have their alone time." Donald told the kids. "Just let them go ahead on their honeymoon!"

"O-ok."

━━━━━━━

Thank you for reading the final rewrite chapter of 'I'm Your Number One'. I really appreciate you all for enjoying this. I love you all.

And thank you, Prax_TML for giving ideas for this book. I really enjoy your idea and I really enjoy working with you. Thank you for being a friend.