三十

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3148𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none 𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3148
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

You are seated on the roof with Scrooge to defend the house from this...Santa. You heard something coming on the roof. Scrooge turned the light on the triplets. They couldn't see who it was. They thought it was Santa until Scrooge revealed himself to them.

"Every year that present peddling prowler tries to step his sooty boot on my roof, and every year he fails." Scrooge stated.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Dewey asked, "He seems like a good guy."

Webby removed herself from camouflage as a brick wall, "Hold your treacherous tongue! An enemy of Scrooge! Is the enemy of ours!"

"You don't need that charlatan." Scrooge scowled, "I'm the richest duck in the world and I always get you great gifts."

Scrooge passes on the kids hats. The boys cringe while Webby enjoys it. Like she enjoys literally anything Scrooge has given to her.

"You could not have found an itcher fabric." Louie groans, scratching his hat.

"I think you mean, 'Wow, Uncle Scrooge, thank you for the very practical gift.'" Scrooge mimicked the boys.

"So, uh...Santa is a dangerous and unwelcome enemy?" You questioned Scrooge, because you're confused about this idea of defending against Santa after hearing the boys mentioned that Santa is a good guy.

"Yes, that man is not welcome to my house." Scrooge told you before turning to the kids and asking, "What do you want? A cell phone you don't need? A trampoline? Some sort of video graphical game?"

"Yes!" Louie and Dewey agreed in unison.

"They're called video games." Huey corrected.

The doorbell was heard ringing from the front door. You all peek down from the roof.

"Probably a bunch of carolers spreading lies." Scrooge glares down below.

"Let's go silence their night." Webby said in a serious tone while holding her harpoon.

"Hmm..." you hummed.

You all went back inside. Scrooge rushed over to the door in a fighting position. Webby joins beside him with her harpoon. You prepare your fire power.

"Nothing can distract us from protecting the house against..." Scrooge said while holding his fist. Scrooge slowly opened the door to reveal, "Claus..."

"Huge..." you thought.

"Scrooge!" Santa smiles.

The boys cheer with excitement when Santa appears. You took a closer look at the man and noticed that he doesn't seem like a dangerous guy after all. He seems innocent and harmless. You deactivate your power.