𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3454𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3454
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

You were just getting ready for the next adventure with Scrooge and the kids. After getting ready, he went downstairs and into the dining room to get a quick sip of tea before you can leave, but only to see the same Della Duck from the past. She was having her moment with the triplets. Dewey's mouth was filled with blue foam and Huey was in a sugar rush, playing with the foam while Louie cringed.

"You must be Della." You said, interrupting the moment. Della notices you, then charges at you, "YAHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, BIG UGLY LIZARD?!"

You dodge her before she can jump on you. Scrooge and the kids stop Della from attacking you.

"He's harmless!" Webby told Della. Louie agreed, "He's my legendary hero!"

"I know I told you a story about him being a bad guy in the past when you were a wee lil child, but he's not the bad guy. He's my bodyguard." Scrooge told Della. Della glares, "He almost killed you back in the past! That's what you say in your story!"

"I know, but he changed into a better person, don't worry. Calm down." Scrooge told Della. Della gently calms down and sighs, "Fine...but, if he does anything, I'll kill him."

"He won't. He's a sweetheart." Scrooge said. Della crosses her arms. Louie says, "Plus, he's our uncle."

"What?!"

━━━━━━━

Later at night, you fall asleep until you wake up with six eyes staring at you. You glance at the shaking boys, who were holding some objects as weapons.

"C-can we s-s-sleep with you?" Huey asks, shakily. The two triplets agreed with him, still shaking.

"Did she tell you a scary story?" You asked. The boys nodded. You allowed them in bed. Hearing the noises, they quickly crawl under your blanket and cling onto you. "Just sleep. I'll protect you."

Knowing that they're safe around you, the boys fell asleep. You smile before dozing off.

━━━━━━━

The next morning, Della enters the boys' bedroom in new clothes and a haircut with an air horn to wake the boys, but they weren't there. She went to ask Scrooge, "Where's the boys?"

"Oh. They must be in [Y]'s bedroom. You know those boys, whenever they get scared, they head for [Y]'s room to sleep with him." Scrooge chuckles. Della tilted her head and crossed her arms, "I don't understand."

"They trusted [Y] as a family. He's part of the family. Just don't worry." Scrooge told Della, "Oh. [Y]'s bedroom is upstairs. Just don't wake him with that horn, he has sensitive ears."