十四

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2211𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: trauma𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2211
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: trauma
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.23.2023

Idea © Prax_TML

You were ordered to be in your dragon form to fly around the mansion to redirect the lightning from hitting the mansion. You heard Scrooge calling you. You transform back to your duck form after you get to the mansion.

"Yes?" You asked before being tackled by someone.

"Grand bubba! Grand bubba!"

"...Bubba?" You question with shock. Bubba pulls you in a tight hug, "Hey...Bubba."

"Uncle [Y]? You know the caveman?" Huey asked, "How?"

"He's a thousand years old. Remember?" Webby asked. Huey realized, "Oh...That makes sense."

"He was the first person who I've ever talked to when I was a dragon. He can understand my language and I taught him a couple of things." You told the other. Bubba hugs your waist, tightly, but it doesn't affect you.

"Aww~ You guys best friends?" Webby squeals. You nodded as Bubba climbed on you, "Nah. He calls me Grand bubba because he thinks I'm his ancestor. He follows everywhere I go."

"He could prove my report is accurate to the Junior Woodchuck Council and guarantee my entry gets in the new guidebook!" Huey squeals. Della cheers, "Great!"

"Aaaand possibly disrupt all of time." Beakley said. Della smiles, "Aww....But it's one little caveduck."

"Small problems can turn into big problems if not prevented early. Step a butterfly in the past......" Beakley stated.

"Duuuude, why would you step on a butterfly? That's sick, lady. Sick!" Della cringes. Beakley sighs, "It's a hypothetical situation."

"She's right, you know." You agree with Beakley.

Della raises her arms, "Good! Keep it that way. Kids, take him to the TV room before the butterfly basher here gets to him."

"No no, I-" Beakley was trying to say something, but a loud thunder crash cut her off. Scrooge spoke, "We'll deal with these crises in order of importance. Strange storm first, caveduck second."

"Bubba. Maybe, you can play with the kids." You told Bubba. Bubba hopped on you and grabbed onto your hand, "Grand bubba!"

"Aww, he wants to hang out with him." Webby squeals. You sighed, "Alright. Let's go."

━━━━━━━

Huey just finished building a fort with Webby while Dewey was eating a Chili Cheese dog. Huey turned to Bubba, who was still holding your hand, "I made this shelter based on cave paintings from your time! I couldn't find any mastodon fur, so I improvised. Just like home, huh?"