what if...? 三

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you crack your tooth?requested: twinMartinez

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you crack your tooth?
requested: twinMartinez

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 782
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

━━━━━━━

"Damnit…" you cursed under your breath while checking your crack tooth. It happened when you were eating fishbones and your tooth suddenly cracked. You had to hide it from Scrooge just so he won't notice.

"Dear, are you alright?" Scrooge called for you, causing you to close your mouth.

"Mm-hm." You nodded.

"...? Is there something wrong?"

You shook your head no. Scrooge narrowed his eyes at you with suspicion. You quickly stood up and walked out of the bedroom, but Scrooge used his cane to grab your neck, pulling you back. "What are you hiding?"

"..."

"[Y], dear. Your mouth is sealed shut. Why is that?"

"...Nothing." you responded quickly and about to write away, but Scrooge pulled you back again.

"[Y]. What's in your mouth?"

"..."

"[Y]." Scrooge furrowed his eyebrows. You know Scrooge is angry and concerned right now, but this is to protect yourself from going to the doctor. "[Y]... What's. In. Your. Mouth?"

You looked away from your beloved and spoke, "Nothing…"

Scrooge pouted and swiftly grabbed your cheek then opened your mouth to reveal your front tooth crack. "Your tooth! Did you crack your tooth?!"

"...While eating fishbones…" you mumbled embarrassingly.

"[Y]! Why didn't you— Is that a wisdom tooth?!" Scrooge gasped when he spotted your wisdom tooth.

"We had to take you to the dentist!" Scrooge exclaimed as he grabbed your wrist to drag you to the limo, but you didn't move. "[Y]...?"

"No…"

"Eh…? What do you mean no?! You had to!"

"I don't want to…" you huffed.

Scrooge scolded you, "Stop acting like a child and let's go!"

"No." You declined before plopping down on the bed with your arms crossed. This made Scrooge frustrated at your behavior. He grabbed your arms and tried to pull you off the bed, but despite being the dragon, you're too heavy.

"[Y]!! You will get up this instant!"

"No."

"Grr…Fine. Then I'm gonna need some back-ups…"

━━━━━━━

Scrooge, Della, and the kids struggle to get you up on your feet, but you still won't move.

"Come on…Uncle [Y]! We had to get you to the dentist!" Huey groaned while trying to move you.

"Hm." You huffed.

"Man, for a dragon, you acted like a child! Get up!" Della scolded you.

"No."

"Ugh! Uncle [Y]. Can you do it…for your favorite nephew?" Louie begged while giving you the puppy eyes.

"...Sorry, you are my favorite nephew, but your eyes won't work on me when it comes to the dentist…" you declined.

"Hm. That didn't work as I expected…" the boy in green mumbled

No matter how much they tried, you won't move, so they gave up. You smirked with victory at their loss, "Give up, now? You were supposed to be the family who never gave up."

Hearing that made Scrooge scoffed. He grabbed his phone and called someone, "Hello. Yes, I'm gonna need back-ups to take a crack-tooth dragon. Thank you."

"Who did you call?" Webby asked.

━━━━━━━

Your brothers dragged you to the limo. You struggled to get out of their grasp, but with them together, they are strong enough to hold you.

"Thank you for the help, boys, now it'll be much easier to take him to the dentist." Scrooge smirked as your brothers carried you in the car.

"No problem…" Kai grumbled while holding you down.

"Don't worry, papa. The dentist isn't all that bad." Webby shrugged as she entered the limo along with Scrooge.

"Have you ever gone to the dentist?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Nope." The girl beamed.

"..." You deadpanned, then groaned, upset that Aella paralyzed you with the help of SCIENCE. You will get Gyro for this.

Scrooge chuckled and gently grabbed your hand, "Don't worry, dear. I'll be there for you. It won't hurt a bit. Hopefully. But you're a dragon, it won't hurt."

"..."

━━━━━━━

At the dentist, Scrooge and Webby are seated in the waiting room, doing their own things. Scrooge was reading a magazine and Webby was surprisingly interested in a coloring book.

A minute later, the doctor helped you exit the room. You felt woozy and confused after your wisdom tooth was removed and your crack tooth was fixed.

"Your husband is far more different than my other patients. No flinch, no screaming, or any pain." The doctor mentioned.

"See, dear. I told you that you won't feel pain." Scrooge smiles proudly.

"...Huh…? Scroogey…? Why is your head…so round…?" You questioned woozily while grabbing Scrooge's cheeks.

"Aw, you're adorable. Let's get you home." Scrooge chuckled.

"Home…? Where's home…?" You questioned as Scrooge and Webby wrapped your arms around them.