𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 594𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 594
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

Short Chapter...
Idea © Prax_TML

You were just walking by the boys bedroom and paused when you overheard them talking about something. Their mom. You knew that the boys are Della's, but you were wondering where she is now.

"So, if your mom comes back...what would you guys do?" Webby asks. Huey answers by placing his hand under his chin, "Maybe give her a big hug...?"

"A big hug! I will show her the best son that I has ever been!" Dewey smirks. Everyone turns to Louie, waiting for his response. He rubs his arm nervously, "I...don't know...We've been growing up without a mom by our side...So...maybe...uh. Probably get to know her better..."

"But, mom is lost in space. Are we sure we're ready?" Huey asked. Dewey jumps, "Of course I am! I've been working so hard researching mom!"

"You don't even know what research possibly means." Huey deadpanned at his blue triplet. Dewey smiles, "Who cares?!"

"Whatever happened to that Della Duck...?" You ask yourself.

━━━━━━━

The scottish duck was inside his office, working on some business and drinking some tea. He heard a knock on the door. He told the person to come in without looking away from his work. You enter the room, catching Scrooge's attention.

"Ah, [Y]. How can I help you?" Scrooge asked with a smile while taking a sip of his tea. You know this question is personal, but you ask anyway, "What happens to...this Della…?'

That question causes Scrooge to gasp and drop his tea on the floor, spilling the tea and scattering the glass on the floor. You panic slightly before going over to Scrooge.

"Scrooge?" You asked the shaking Scrooge, who had his hat hover over his eyes. He looks up to reveal his tearful eyes. You panic again, "Did I make you cry?"

"..." Scrooge sniffles as he wipes his tears away, "No. J-just...sad memories...back in the past..."

"You don't need to tell me anything--" Scrooge cuts you off and grabs your sleeve before you can leave, "N-no! I can tell you everything about what happened to Della..."

You listened in. Scrooge told you about how Della took the Spear of Selene and how he was responsible for the Spear of Selene incident. He couldn't find any signal from Della or transmission. He lost his own niece out of space and took years searching for her. Scrooge regrets building the Spear of Selene and regrets everything he did back in the past. The whole Spear of Selene incident caused the family to be torn apart. Twice. Leaving Scrooge heartbroken and alone in his own life.

After finishing the story, more tears start falling from Scrooge's eyes. You frown. You know how you feel if you ever try to lose Scrooge or the others that are precious to you.

You comfort Scrooge by pulling him into your chest. He continues to cry onto your chest and clutches onto you for support.

"It's ok...We are still here for you..." you whispered, comforty rubbing a circle on Scrooge's back, "I will do anything to protect you and the family. I promise. I won't let you lose anyone...ever again..."

Scrooge gasps before wrapping his arms tightly around your waist. You really are different and even more special than he thought. He really likes you, no he loves you. He loves you more than he loves money. Love you just like how he loves his family.

And he can't afford to lose you...