33. Jealousy and Cringe feelings

Start from the beginning

"I can't help it. Amir is one hot and fine specimen! Ugh!" She squealed like a hormonal teenager that she was. "And I would kill to be in your position now. Imagine living in the same house with a hot specimen like Amir. Fuck!" She added as she bit her lower lip. "I might sneak into his room and beg him to kiss me!"

"I think I should record all you are saying and send it to your Mom." I chuckled as she hissed and latched her arm onto mine.

"It's none of my business. Let's just be going," she replied.

°•°•°•°

"I heard you're now staying in Amir's house!" A voice yelled as I turned back to see Bianca walking over to my side.

Everyone in our class knew that Bianca had this crush on Amir ever since we were in primary school and Amir had always told her that nothing could ever happen between them but she refused to accept it.

"My parents travelled and no one is home so I'm staying at a friend's place." I replied her as she hissed.

"You can't take Amir away from me. You are just a pathetic brat and ugly!" She yelled at me.

"And what's all the insults for?! Is Amir the only boy in Nigeria that you want to kill yourself for him?!" Amira yelled, walking over to Bianca's side "Just so you know, my brother said he'll rather be gay than to date someone like you!" She added as Bianca's mouth gaped open like a fish.

"So you're defending her now, Amira. Do you realize how stupid you are to defend her over me?" Bianca questioned as she walked closer to our side. She was still bewildered by Amira's words.

"Do you also realize how stupid and shallow-minded you are to think that she wants to steal my brother from you? My brother hates you and it's a fact!" Amira yelled as Amir walked in to the classroom with his bag looking sweaty.

It was obvious that he just finished playing football on the school field.

"Our Chaffeur is here. Let's go home." He said as Amira hanged her bag on her shoulder and pushed Bianca while I walked past her.

•★

I regretted telling Amira that Miriam wanted to come over for studying. It was one of the things that I regretted in life.

Miriam clung to Amir like a leech, she could occasionally ask him to help her solve an equation and she would purposely lean closer to him.

And her clothes? There was no way her Deaconess of a mother allowed her to leave that house in that dress.

She wore a crop top that showed off her belly and some extremely short- shorts. She didn't even look like she was comfortable in the clothes she was wore.

And she had little make-up on. She had put on foundation and a cherry-pink lip gloss that made her lips appear pinker.

She would occasionally drop her eraser and bend down to pick it up. It was so annoying and you could see that she was trying her very best to seduce Amir.

I mean, biting the tip of your pencil when your crush explained an equation to you was old school. It was so cringe worthy.

"Miriam, it's like I should show you my room here." I told her, my voice coming out stern.