Meeting our family

Hi im Kashara .Im 16 and so my mom she just told me something special is going to happen so I have to get dressed in my best clothes. My mom is the type of person who celebrates every occasion. I'm like omg when I am getting dressed I heard the door bell .I finished putting on my clothes then I came downstairs.

Kashara's mom :oh Kashara hi let me introduce you to your new step brother and step dad.
Kashara : step dad what the hell?
Kashara's mom :do not use that tone with me.
Kashara : okay but you know my dad just died 2 months ago and your trying to replace him already.
Kashara's mom : look we all know he ain't coming back. so this is Christoppher. and this is his son August.*pointing at a cute light skin boy *
Kashara pov
I ran up stairs and nearly crying. I ran in my room and closed the door. I heard the door open I looked up to see that no good chris at my door . to see Chris the fuck he want?Chris came and sat next to me . he puts his hand on my shoulder.
Chris : Kashara I know how you feel it's going to be okay August felt just like that when his mother died.
Kashara : so you trying to replace her too?
Chris : no its been 10 years August was only 6 years old when it happened and I haven't been with another woman until now I love your mom.
Kashara : what ever
Chris : your going to hace to have a better attitude towards me cause I'm going to marry your mom and I'm going to be come your step dad.
Kashara : the hell you not.
Chris : please Kashara just hear me out.
Kashara : please just get the hell out.
Chris : okay I'll let you calm down.
I walked out of my room and into the bathroom I bumpped into August.
August : sorry bout that ma
Kashara : it's ok
August : come here sexy*grabing my ass*
Kashara : don't touch me nigga *slapping August *
August : thefuck you do that for bae I'm just trying to love you.
Kashara : I'm not your bae and you post to be my brother.
August : step brother not blood.
Kashara : you cute but no
August : tell me one reason why not?
Kashara : because number 1 you grabbed my ass I don't know u boy don't get killed. and you post to be family.
August : can you just try it out?
Kashara : to be honest I want to but I don't want to get caught.
August : don't worry bout that so you my girl now.?
Kashara : um yes maybe,
August leaned in for a kiss I'm not a hoe . I haven't had sex before I haven't even had a boyfriend before. I haven't even had my first kiss. August leaned in I pushed him back.
Kashara : August just to let you know don't judge me but I never had a boyfriend before yeah I'm 16 , and that means I'm a virgin.
August : my god I don't believe this your ass to fine to be a virgin.
Kashara : I'm going to stay that way.
I went uo ti my room thinking about what just happened I'm starting to like August staying here.
Author note

This is my first book so stick with me but read his ride or die an August alsina story.