Interrupted (P6)

Zacznij od początku

"I'll take good care of the kids mommy," Belle told me stoically.

"I know you will darling," I smiled. I kissed Laurie goodbye, who didn't turn his head from the show about the top ten most dangerous reptiles. Jude gave me a winning smile from Nicole's arms. I kissed the babies on their fuzzy heads and Timothée did too.

He had a limo waiting outside for us. I was reminded of our first date when he'd tried to charm me with money. I had cut right through that crap and found the real him.

"You look absolutely perfect," he said, pulling me onto his lap the moment the doors shut. He began to kiss me hungrily.

"How much longer till we get there, where did you book?" I panted into the kiss as I gripped his shoulders hard. I wanted him so bad, I needed to prove I hadn't tricked him, I hadn't trapped him, he was still happy.

"Twenty minutes, why?" He asked, I slithered to my knees and his eyes popped out of his head. I rubbed him over his clothes and he captured his lip between his teeth and moaned.

"Baby, you have no idea how you get me going, it's insanity," he whined as I took his thick length out of his boxers. He looked at me eagerly.

"Rough, or gentle?" I asked.

"I want the wife special," he beamed.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"The perfect mix of both, because you know me so damn well," he said, as the pad of his thumb swiped my lips.

"Coming right up," I smiled. I did know the way he liked it. First I needed to me rough, I forced him down my throat eagerly. I sucked hard, bobbing my head, and forcing my need to gag away. The darling noises he was making was enough to repay me. I squeezed his balls.

"Shit baby, no one does it like you. You never let me forget how elite you are," he said and wound his hands in my hair. I slackened my jaw. He rutted down my throat, his head touching the back.

"Ohhhh, you make me curl my toes, and whimper, and fucking feel pleasure in every inch of my body Mon amour!"

Just as he was nearing his peak, he needed me to take back control, and ease up. I slowly pulled off his cock. I smiled at him, a string of saliva connecting my lip to his tip.

"Meeting you was the best moment of my life," he said sincerely, and I felt that odd guilt again. Why was it me? It shouldn't be me. It should've been him wining more Oscars than any other actor. It should be him landing his dream role. I pushed away the thoughts.

I gently and slowly licked his slit.

"You knew exactly what I meant," he said as he leaned back to relax. I carefully squeezed his wet shaft. I made out slowly with his head, using a lot of tongue. The grunts and huffs of pleasure had turned into stifled whimpers and breathless whines. He threw his arms across his mouth to muffle his need.

I licked up his cock like a popsicle. I did it again and again. Finally, I slowly slid him back into my mouth.

"Holy-" he began to spurt down my throat. I obediently swallowed the large load, gulping.

"You are everything," he panted and pulled me into his lap. Now that he's gotten some neediness out of his system for now, he was cuddly.

"Love of my life," he said, kissing every part of my skin he could reach.

"I really do love you Timothée, a lot," I said, and I felt weepy, like I wouldn't be seeing him for a while. I remembered the ache in my chest when he would leave for filming. I deserved to feel that again, just like he deserved to feel the thrill of acting. I knew what I'd do, I'd contact Luca, but for now I'd enjoy my husband.