"I feel like a blob," I whined. Timothée was caressing my stomach. I told him I needed him because I was feeling so awful. "I just want to not be pregnant anymore."

"You know what I heard," Timothée said slowly.

"What?" I asked. I was glad that through all the stress, I had managed to stay pleasant with him and the children. I didn't have any issues with my attitude towards them, towards myself, that was a different story.

"That sex can induce birth," he said, hand moving below my stomach, to rub me over my pajama shorts.

"You actually want to fuck me like this?" I asked in shock. I was sweaty, and giant, and had lost a lot of flexibility and mobility.

"Yes, very badly," he said, licking a stripe up my neck.

"Okay, yes, that'll take my mind off things," I nodded.

"Is that all I am to you?" He pouted, but he was eagerly taking off his clothes.

"I need to be on top," I said, having some form of control would feel good.

"You say that like I wouldn't enjoy it," he smirked.

I removed my bra, it was all I was wearing on top. His eyes were glued to my tits. He hummmed appreciation. He'd realized he had a bit of a lactation kink, and when they leaked he got very needy.

"Yes, you can have some before we fuck," I chuckled. He immediately moved in, coming from the side because from the front was impossible. He sucked on my nipple, eyes fluttering shut in bliss.

"Baby," he murmured around my nipple. "Love you so much."

"I love you too," I said. I couldn't help but stare at his lovely, slender body, as it shivered with pleasure. He was so beautiful, I looked like fat come to life.

"Angel, thank you," he said as he popped off.

"I don't know why you want to do anything with me," I said dismally. "I look horrendous."

"Don't say that, it's so far from the truth," he smiled. Soon he was helping me lower down onto his hard cock.

"You look cute, like when you giggle, or rub your tummy. You look beautiful, like when you're glowing, or pushing your hair out of your face. You look strong, like when you face another day feeling ill, or you hold your stomach because you're creating three little lives. Finally, you look sexy, like when your tits become more full, and your skin more soft and touchable."

He helped be bounce as he spoke. His words, the way he had trouble getting the speech out due to pleasure, and looking at him below me, all helped my self esteem.

"You're the best husband in the world, you've been a rock through all this," I said lovingly.

"And rock hard for you," he gasped, dick twitching inside me.

"You're cheesy," I beamed.

"You feel amazing by the way, just, Merde, so good," he swore.

"You do too, I don't know how you're managing it when I can barely move, but it's just as good as ever," I moaned.

"Ma Cherie, this pussy is perfect," he whimpered.

"And your cock is, ohhhh," I couldn't finish because an odd feeling overwhelmed me, and liquid was flowing out of me.

"Did you squirt?" He asked.

"My water broke," I said in panic, because there was a large amount of red in the liquid. Usually some blood came along, but this was much more than usual.