Harry, the Incubus, and Me (p4)

Start from the beginning

"But Timothée, what if time stops while you're taking that abuse and you have to endure it for days while there's an open window of opportunity?"

"I'll do it then," he said resolutely.

"Why would you do that for Harry?" I asked in shock.

"It's not, it's not for Harry," he said, looking away. I gulped when I realized his meaning.

"Why would you do that for me?"

He got a funny look on his face, like he was holding too many pieces of food. I noticed he'd stopped breathing. It must be some Incubi instinct to protect their target. How could someone fuck and impregnate someone while they were too overcome with grief.

"Can you eat, it was really hard to get that shit," he finally said.

"Huh?"

"We're fed with lust remember," he rolled his eyes. "We don't need food. I had to go sneaking around farmer's houses to get the eggs and sausage. I had to go to orchards and steal oranges."

The idea was so absurd to me that I laughed aloud.

"Well you're welcome," he snapped, folding his arms. My laughter woke up Harry and the atmosphere shifted.

"What are you doing here! I thought the rule was you could only fuck her during the games," he snapped. Timothée rolled his eyes.

"Do you see my dick anywhere near her?" He demanded and stood up so he could bring Harry his tray.

"Here," he offered. Harry balked.

"It's probably poisoned, don't you think so kitten?"

"What would be the point," I asked a little harshly. He didn't know what Timothée had done for him. He wasn't going to poison his breakfast.

"Just eat it!" I snapped after a second and I watched Timothée smirk.

"Fine," Harry shot back.

"How did you two even meet? He's got an accent that you don't have. I believe I found you in....New York?" Timothée said

"I saw her in a concert," Harry adoringly. "I knew from the moment I saw her. We were meant to be."

"He's a semi popular music artist," I explained to Timothée. "Wait, do you even know what that would be?"

"Does he play the lute?" Timothée asked earnestly. Then he burst into laughter.

"I know what modern things are. I wasn't sure about the state name because I grew up in ancient France, America hadn't been founded yet. No, I'm not the best at geography, but I know what a pop star is."

"Oh," I said feeling embarrassed.

"What do we do while we wait for the, the games or whatever?" Harry asked.

"Well, there will definitely be more time between trails now that she's passed the first trial."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That first round, while difficult, was nothing compared to what the games will entail. You will be given adequate time to recover between each. You will also become well acquainted with the nuns."

"The nuns?" I asked.

"Sometimes a very religious person can be marked by a Incubi or Succubi, if this happens and they've taken any sort of vow against sex, they become sexless. Everything closes up, just like I was altered, they are too. The closet thing I can relate it to is a ken doll, they don't even have nipples."

"What!" I said in surprise, yet I felt myself interested.

"If you need, or anyone, needs after care, you go to the nuns. You're safe with them. They no longer hold any sexual or romantic desires. They used to be killed, but then some of our targets died in the games, and the King found a different use for them."