_____________________

Timeskip
(2 hours later)

Suyeons pov

I fluttered my eyes open to see that we were in the middle of a road surrounded by familiar trees and crops.

Why do I recognise this place?

The van turned and we stopped at a beach.

Wait, is this where I think it is?

"Let's go, everyone out of the van"
Heeseung announced.

Everyone got to their feet and hopped out of the van, including me.

"Suyeon, follow me"
Sunghoon told me with a polite smile and I followed.

We walked towards the shore and I saw the vacation house that we went to a few years ago.

The memories are flooding back to me.

Further away from the vacation house, I saw a circle on the sand made out of rose petals with a few candles around it and a speaker on the sand.

Jay was standing in the middle of the circle.

Sunghoon eventually led me to the circle and I mumbled a thank you to him before he walked away.

Jay was also wearing a suit and his hair was slicked back. He was gazing up into the sky which made me look up too.

It was full of stars, twinkling brightly.

I stepped into the circle and stood beside him.

"The stars are beautiful, aren't they?"
I asked, still admiring the stars.

"Very beautiful. But not as beautiful as you, honey"
He chuckled and I smiled.

"I see you've worn the dress that I've bought you. You look exactly how you did the first time you tried it on"
He complimented.

"Thank you, love. But why was I brought here? What's with all the petals?"
I was burning with curiosity.

"Do you remember what happened to us here?"
Jay pulled my arm to stand in front of him and slithered his hands around my waist.

"What?"
-Me

"We had our first kiss"
I felt his breath fanning against my neck.

I felt myself turning red. That was one of the best memories I had.

"Right..heh"
I replied.

"You were looking up at the stars that night too and I remember how flustered you were after I kissed you"
He laughed and I elbowed him in the chest.

"Yah! I was just taken aback, you know"
I tried to deny him.

He put his chin on my shoulder.

"I didn't know I had fallen in love with you through all the time we spent together, until that night"

"And I was so happy when you accepted my confession, I was practically over the moon"

"You were the one who made me realise that the meaning of my name is actually quite beautiful, and I'm so grateful"

-Jay

"You know you can just say you love me right?"
I looked at him and he pursed his lips.

He turned me around and hugged me tightly.

"Yes, I love you. I love you so much"
He said.

He let go and his eyes were glistening brightly, exactly the same as the last time we were here. If not, even brighter.