Chapter Thirty-Seven: "I Feel Left Out Sometimes."

Hey guys! This would be the last chapter I would be posting for this week since, yeah, I gotta study (and I haven't opened one single book because of all of the requirements and shizz) and, I'm sorry to leave you with a chapter that isn't good and, tbh, it's quite crammed on...I'm sorry :(

In the last chapter, the boys have settled their things together. It's time for the GURRRLLSS to get their shit straight and, talk.

Anyway, I'll write more A/N at the end :) Here's chapter thirty-seven :D

Chapter Thirty-Seven: “I Feel Left Out Sometimes.”

- Lindsey -

Another week of school has finally started and, for me, along with that new week was kinda like a new beginning as well.

Gerard came back to school, with almost half of the student body (the decent half) sending him messages of ‘where were you?’, ‘we miss you’, and the like. He seemed genuinely happy when a group of strangers on the corridor greeted him.

We stopped walking in front of the computer laboratory when he turns around and looks at me straight in the eye.

“I love you.”

I cleared my throat and tried to suppress my giggles, “I love you, too.”

He smiles and swoops in to kiss me gently on the cheek before waving at me one last time and entered the classroom.

Some people along the corridor noticed and began to make whistling sounds and cat calls as I walked away with a ton more confidence than when I had walked along the same hallway moments previous.

It didn’t take me three minutes to walk to my own class: Gym. I hadn’t changed into my gym clothes but, as I looked in my watch, I figured that I wouldn’t have to rush.

I walked through the double door that signifies the entrance to the indoor gym before going straight to the girl’s lockers/showers and stopping in my tracks.

Chelsea Rhone was sitting on one of the benches, casually tying her shoe laces. She had heard me step in and was now looking at me as well.

“Hi, Lindsey,” she grinned before returning to the task at hand.

I waved even though she couldn’t see and replied, “hey, Chelsea,” before walking over to my locker and, pulling out the necessary things for gym.

The silence in the air was unbearable that I almost felt the need to start a conversation…but I don’t know what about.

God, I don’t want this talk to start out so fucking awkward.

“How’s Gerard?” she asks softly as my heart skips two beats.

She seemed to notice my reaction as she stuttered out quickly, “no! No, I’m just asking…curiosity, y’know?”