Chapter Eighteen: "I May Have A Crush On Wesley Stromberg."

Okay, so, first off, this is actually a filler since I'm arranging the plot sequence in my head at the moment (but I do have the next couple of chapter typed down so, yeah...) and, this is what happens when someone like me still isn't over the last season of X-Factor USA. 

Russell is Chelsea's older brother. Portrayed by a much-younger version of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (sorry, I'm going through a phase right now :((). Madison James is Russell's girlfriend and is portrayed by Keira Knightley.

Oh, well, here goes :D

Chapter Eighteen: “I May Have A Crush On Wesley Stromberg.”

- Russell -

“Are you sure she’s just sleeping?” Madison asked beside me, rocking on her feet nervously, a box of pizza in her hands.

“Well, she should be here,” I reasoned out, “there’s school tomorrow and she’s practically one of the most uptight persons in the universe.”

I pressed on the doorbell for the fourth time running when I heard the sound of a vehicle stopping in front of the apartment building. I walked to the other end of the hallway, where a window was placed.

Oh, there she is…Wait.

She has a boyfriend?

“Bye, Billie! Thanks for dinner,” I heard her say out loud to the guy called Billie inside the car.

‘Billie’ replied from inside the vehicle, “alright, Chelsea! See you tomorrow!” and he drove away. Chelsea lingered for a bit outside until the car turned the corner before she began to work her way upstairs.

I walked casually back to the other end of the hallway, where Madison was waiting.

“Looks like she’s got a boyfriend,” she raised her eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes then laughed. “Yeah, I guess I was pretty wrong about her,” I admit, the noise clashing with another one at the other end of the corridor.

“Russell?!”

I turned around to see Chelsea and smiled, “hey, kid! Just thought I could pass by.”

She ran and hugged me, her face near my shoulder, “wow, you grew taller!” I exclaim as I patted her back.

She leaned back to reply, “I try. Hey, Madison!” she waved at my girlfriend, who agreed to come with me to visit her. She let go from the hug to reach inside her pocket and pull out a set of keys.

As soon as she managed to push her door open, she gestured with her hand, motioning for us to go on and go in.