Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Gerard, We Can't."

HEYHEYHEYHEY!! I'm sorry if I updated late (idk, I'm sorry, I lost track of time and the school pressure is all I can feel right now...and it sucks). I was supposed to update last night but I was in a frien'ds house, doing some music for our cultural presentation for Asian History.

Okay, enough about my whereabouts, on with the story!!

Chapter Twenty-Nine: “Gerard, We Can’t.”

- Gerard -

Today, they’re moving me out.

Out from the prison and, into a hospital.

Do I feel better about this? No. Absolutely not.

You see, the reason why I got arrested was because right after I went down Chelsea’s apartment, I walked two streets until I reached this house party that this boy from my younger brother’s batch organized and, well, I crashed it, and, beat some guy’s ass.

It must’ve been bad that I ended up in here.

And not because of attempted rape.

While a part of me is glad that Chelsea isn’t making any appropriate action, the better half of me was looking down at me with disgust. And guilt was what I was feeling most of the time now.

I want to talk to her.

I need to talk to her.

But how do I escape the constant fussing over by the nurses? It’s not as if I’m actually a prisoner from that jailhouse. I was just detained.

“Mikey,” I whisper at the younger male beside me. He flinched from his seat and looked at me, surprised that I was talking to him.

“Did Billie contact you in any way?” I ask, leaning towards him. He shook his head.

“Sorry, Gee.”

And, after that, he turned away, going back to reading his inbox in his phone. I sigh heavily, tears pooling in my eyes. Ever since I had stared (or…re-started) drinking, he became more distant and I know why…

He’s probably ashamed of having a fuck up for a brother.

He’s so much better than me.

“Mikey…” I whisper again.

“What?” he suddenly snapped, glaring down at me.

Suddenly, I felt something scramble back inside of me as I grew silent, just staring at the ceiling, avoiding Mikey’s look.