Chapter Eight: "She Said A Curse Word? A Curse Word?!"

So, it's UPDATE TIME, PEOPLE!! Jgh from school and I'm tired as hell and I have two math homeworks to do, a small play to memorize lines for and, another play where I would have to write the script...and perform it as well.

Ugh, school's stressing me out. And when I'm stressed out, I cry. I'm weird like that.

Okay, enough of all these rubbish, here's Chapter Eight!!

Chapter Eight: “She Said A Curse Word? A Curse Word?!”

- Gerard -

“Hey, Billie, ‘sup?” I mutter into the telephone piece. Usually, I wouldn’t answer any of the landline telephone’s calls but…

Ehh, fuck Mikey for having homework to do.

But, at least it’s Billie who’s calling. “Man, I have the MOST shocking revelation for you,” I heard him say through the mouthpiece excitedly.

“Okaaay…what is it?” I ask, wondering what was the MOST shocking revelation (according to Billie Joe).

There was a pause at the other end, as if he was pondering on what to say or on how to start saying what he’s supposed to say.

Then suddenly…“She likes me.”

What? WHAT?! “Holy shit, man, tell me everything!” I yelp, scrambling on the nearest couch. I earned my mom’s looks from the kitchen. I held up a hand gesture, hopefully to say ‘sorry.’

“Okay, so…you know that I had been looking for Chelsea the entire day and I finally saw her near the football field. We walked back to campus together,” he paused, probably to sit in a comfortable position as well, “then, after last period, we met up and walked back to her apartment. On the way there -- Rocky, sit -- I started flirting with her then I ended up asking her on what was she thinking at the moment and, she was like, ‘I’m thinking, I like you.’”

What? Seriously? Chelsea falling for a… “then?” I ask, cautious.

“Then I asked, ‘what? What did you say?’ and she was like, ‘oh shit,’” he laughs. “That was so fucking epic, Gee. She looked fucking epic. It’s like she haven’t said ‘shit’ before…”

She haven’t. “Oh my fucking hell, she said ‘shit’? It’s a fuckin’ miracle!” I exclaim, holding both my hands up at the sudden news, “I thought she was a fucking saint ever since…forever!”

“I know, right? But, get what this means, Gerard?” his voice turned mischievous.

“What?” I ask once again, exaggerating my vowels.

“That, this dare…I’ll win this,” and he sounds fucking confident about that.

“Right, right, whatever,” I mumble…but deep inside I was still kind of freaked ‘cause of the fact that Chelsea swore. “Are you sure you heard right?” I asked him warily.

I can literally hear his grin through the earpiece, “that she likes me? Yeah.”

I shook my head then stopped, “no, I meant, her saying ‘shit’…did you hear her right?”

“Uhh…why are you suddenly so interested at the fact that she cursed?”

“Because…” I started, “this is Chelsea we’re talking about and she said a curse word? A curse word?! This is incredible!”

Billie scoffed, “so, in short, you’re more interested that she said ‘shit’ rather than finding out that she likes me?”

“Well, why would I be interested that she likes you? Damn it, Billie, I thought I’ve made this hard for you,” I smile.

“Well, clearly, you thought wrong.” The playful smile falls from my lips.

And I hate the fact you’re right.

-

“What were you and Billie talking about, Gee?” Mikey asked as he entered the living room. I careful-ly placed the phone back on its cradle and stared blankly on the wall.

“Gerard?” Mikey asks again, I turn my head and face him.

“Chelsea said ‘shit’,” I start, “and…apparently, she has a crush on Billie.”

His hazel eyes grew wide as he choked out, “fuck, really? Holy shit!” He stepped closer and took the empty space beside me, “Gee…you do know what this means, right?”

I scrunch my forehead and stare at Mikey questioningly. What is he on about? “What?” I asked, still staring.

“That you have to be stricter with Billie.”

“I know, Mikes,” I smile before standing up and walking back into my basement of a bedroom, with a mantra that I began chanting in my head.

Billie mustn’t fall in love with Chelsea. Billie mustn’t fall in love with Chelsea…

Billie mustn’t fall in love. With Chelsea. At all.

Okay, like the usual, comments, fans and, votes are appreciated a lot :D I'm also up for con-com just so you know :D See you tomorroww!!!!

xo,

T.