Chapter Twenty-Eight: "He Was Drunk; He Didn't Mean It."

Happy Valentine's Day, guys! I had a really bad one so...I'll go cry in a corner now...

Just kidding! Eh, I don't have a Valentine. Well, except for Nikita...Okay, anyway, I hope you guys had a good Valentine's Day and that you don't crawl in a corner and cry your eyes out just like me (Again: KIDDING! I'm not like that).

Okay, anyway (for real, this time), this chapter is Chapter 28 and, frankly, I can't believe that I'M ON CHAPTER TWENTY-FRANKING-EIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I MEAN, I NEVER GOT THIS FAR BEFORE AND I'M JUST REJOICING RIGHT NOW!!

Alright, anyway, here goes:

Chapter Twenty-Eight: “He Was Drunk; He Didn’t Mean It.”

- Billie -

“He nearly WHAT?!” I screamed in shock as Lindsey just disclosed what Gerard had told her.

I came to the Oakland jailhouse for the last five minutes that Ray went to talk to Gerard and, as soon as I entered, Lindsey beckoned me to come over. We isolated ourselves from the rest of the group as we got out of the building and back into the grey painted walls of the facility.

Lindsey nodded her head meekly, her eyes begging me to stay calm, “please, Billie. If you’re planning on hurting Gerard now, please don’t. He already has a lot on his plate right now.”

“I can’t believe this…I can’t -- I have to see Chelsea,” I said quickly, easily declining the offer to talk to Gerard.

Fuck, I might kill him right now.

I walked as fast as I could to my car, avoiding getting suspicious looks from the people walking around. I fumble for my keys, jammed it in the lock and, got in.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

“Gerard, if I see Chelsea in a bad position inside her house, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!” I yelled inside the car, hoping to let out some steam.

I’m afraid I just might blow up while driving and crash somewhere.

Shit.

Is Chelsea alright?

“Fuck, Billie, what are you thinking, just sitting here? Go to Chelsea, you ass,” I mutter to myself before I start the ignition.

The engine roared to life and, once again, I was out onto the busy streets of California. The weather outside was bright and sunny and it irritated me to no end.

It was like this city is fucking mocking me with the sunshine and the dogs barking outside.