Chapter Twenty-Four: "Let's Not Think About That, Okay?"

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your comments/votes/responses on the last chapter! I'm glad that I was able to...meet your expectations :D

Although I cannot guarantee that their happiness will last, though...

But this chapter won't be the chapter that's gonna go all fishy and suspicious, so...you can breathe well for now. It's like a filler of some sort.

Here's chapter twenty-four for all of you!!

Chapter Twenty-Four: “Let’s Not Think About That, Okay?”

- Chelsea -

He pulled back as fast as he leaned in as he stared deep into my eyes, “did I hear that right? Can you say it again?”

I smiled, “I love you, Billie.”

“And I love you, too,” he said, pulling me on his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. The television was left open and it was on a commercial, the sounds suddenly coming to us although we both forgot about it earlier.

“So…what are we now?” I asked, leaning back onto his chest.

“I guess…you’re mine now,” he chuckled, sweeping my hair to one side of my shoulders. “And I’m yours…” he suddenly groaned, “oh, shit, I sound like a fucking chick flick!”

I laughed, “oh God, Billie.”

“Well, it’s true!” he exclaimed and I got out of his lap to crawl to the direction of my school bag, looking back at him every once in a while, “time to study, Beej.”

His eyes widened in wonder, “wow…you called me Beej.”

I raised an eyebrow, “why? Do you prefer Billie?”

He smiled, “anything goes, really. Y’know, Billie, Beej, BJ, honey, baby…everything’s the same.”

I got a hand of my eraser and threw it at his head. Hah, HEADSHOT!

But then, he took a pillow and --

“AHH!”

And, we ended up not doing anything academic-related stuff for the next five minutes. But I forced him to.

“Fine. But only because I love you,” he mentioned, taking his time to see my face redden before laughing his head off.

“I hate you.”

“I love you, too.”