Chapter One: "No, You're The Loser."

Aaaaand, as promised ;)

Disclaimer: same old, same old

Chapter One: “No, You’re The Loser.”

- Gerard -

“Aww, no, man…no. Just -- just, no, man, no,” came Billie’s stuttering reply and my grin widens at his reaction.

I just disclosed what I wanted him to do and, to be frank, I’m really enjoying this part right here. “Can you please, please, change the dare? Please!” he began to beg, although I can see in his eyes that he was far from being humiliated.

He’s testing the waters and I know it. I know him. So I leaned forward ever so slightly and smirked right into his green eyes, “I did all of the things you made me do. I dated Lindsey for you, I made a fool of myself in front of Amanda Cross and, I proclaimed my ‘feelings’ for that Drama teacher.”

I stressed the word, ‘feelings,’ God knows that I would never fall for that. I see him sigh heavily then nod once, “fine. Lay down the rules, you fucker.”

I fought the urge to laugh, “one: this dare will last three months. After three months of dating her, you will break up with her. At the end of each month, you’ll receive 10 dollars from everyone in our group...” my eyes wandered over to Ray, Mike, Tre, and, Frank, who began to listen intently as well and I grinned in appreciation as I saw them nod in agreement. I turn back to Billie, whose lips began to twitch upward.

“Two: you must not fall in love with Chelsea Rhone. You didn’t specify this on our last bet -- ,” I recall, “ – that’s why I continued to date Lindsey even after the bet. Don’t deny it!” I snap at Billie, who began to open his mouth once again. I lowered my voice to a mutter, so that the other people sitting with us won’t be able to hear, “if you fall in love with her, I will tell the entire school that you’re still -- !”

“Okay! I get it,” he raised his voice, an indication for me to stop talking. “But get one word out and, I swear, I’ll tell Lindsey that you only dated her because I told you to,” he said, his green eyes a shade darker, his voice menacing.

I smile, “deal. Any questions?”

His voice reflected disgust, “do I really have to do this?”

I raised my eyebrow, “yeah. Remember the two golden rules, Armstrong.”

His eyebrows scrunched together as he mocked me, “you talk as if you’re Jesus with your two golden rules bullshit.”

Mikey suddenly appeared behind Billie and patted his shoulder before taking the seat next to him, “look on the bright side, Beej, it’s the quiet ones you got to look out for. She might even be sexy underneath all those clothes.”

I grin at my brother’s statement, “he’s right, you know.”

He threw his hands up in frustration, “but she’s a goddamned loner! And the freaky, loser Math girl...”

I stand up and grab my bag, “no, you’re the loser in this, BJ.” I stare at the wall clock above the ‘Exit’ door of the cafeteria, 10 minutes before class starts, again, “gotta go, guys. I haven’t been to my locker yet. Mikes,” I call out, “see you at home.”

I wait for a mumbled, “sure,” before I finally leave.

I'll write more right now then...I'll post the next chapter tomorrow (probably).

xo,

T.